The Student Room Group

found this file on my computer...

yh it was a wordpad document called "my_skin.txt" and was only created in feb of this yr. i opened it up and it said this:

xÚíwT•ç–ÆOì
*6°ÅÞ{“.½ "M¢ibA@!¢¨Ñ¨XÐX@¢XÓ4Éd’ÜugîYkæÿ»~³Cî5ã$¼Þ5Š~ë]§γ˳÷þÎû‡
ê“*씡ûË•QCUï;®ÍˆH6x‚EjʆÄu=·TCLMMu£#Ö†«áªA ‰ÉëÖÆ«Pýo„ÿuõð×õ{×yîþçëëèÕoðW½EüU¿³Þ%ÿ«[¿c›w‚¿ê÷ï{'âÿ¿ú÷‚õÎè¿ê·o¿UúÞ[í{=Þ4û¼j}{9ûý
oN~¨óºú֫׫ž·ÁèÿÕ´ÞÄ·º×?ïÿ7‘ÿoô¯ÿÐÇû2ÿÞø_-ÿ7Tÿþ¿Ö8¼ëõO
(P*@
(PðNà½aÝ;šžñ˽Ü;ðžb:
(P*@
(P*@:ôj?•ª·{«þïûõIþªWØk¥ðïûüߥø§—ûi՝o*ê›ç^¼ÐŸª—ØKØGÏ=zÙ½ô/»¿ûÿ¯[f{sîÅÿD÷ÿsÿÛ?}uoõßåuü7Þÿ«‹ÿߌ™çÑçýß»ÇÞÆüWWÿÞöüW½Ì¹4oɹgÿÿ÷Õþ‡¿ã\«7çÜã~êÿ²w`mòº_n÷rë@?åà‡
(P*@
(P*àMÃÛþ3W½â¯zwÆBá¯>þß&3¼ô!ùçn+üßî|Ûõ@ñ¿âEÿ”øWâ_ñÿ;éÿWü©C…¿Z øÛÏÄGD¥ürG/÷ôWŽF(P*@
(P*@ï”ïæ•ï¦•ïæߝøW¾›R¾›P¾›Rü¯ø_Ñ?%þ•ø'ãÿÖÛÞï*ßÍ¿õó€Ú=

this isnt all of it, dunno why it wont let me paste the full thing
idk thought i would just share it
Reply 1
Original post by hellohellothere
yh it was a wordpad document called "my_skin.txt" and was only created in feb of this yr. i opened it up and it said this:

xÚíwT•ç–ÆOì
ê“*씡ûË•QCUï;®ÍˆH6x‚EjʆÄu=TCLMMu£#Ö†«áªA ‰ÉëÖÆ«Pýo„ÿuõð×õ{×yîþçëëèÕoðW½EüU¿³Þ%ÿ«[¿c›w‚¿ê÷ï{'âÿ¿ú÷‚õÎè¿êo¿UúÞ[í{=Þ4û¼j}{9ûý
oN~¨óºú֫׫žÁèÿÕ´Þĺ×?ïÿ7‘ÿoô¯ÿÐÇû2ÿÞø_-ÿ7Tÿþ¿Ö8¼ëõO
(P*@
(PðNà½aÝ;šžñ˽Ü;ðžb:
(P*@
(P*@:ôj?•ª{«þïûõIþªWØk¥ðïûüߥø§—ûi՝o*ê›ç^¼ÐŸª—ØKØGÏ=zÙ½ô/»¿ûÿ¯[f{sîÅÿD÷ÿsÿÛ?}uoõßåuü7Þÿ«‹ÿߌ™çÑçýß»ÇÞÆüWWÿÞöüW½Ì¹4oɹgÿÿ÷Õþ‡¿ã\«7çÜã~êÿ²w`mòº_n÷rë@?åà‡
(P*@
(P*àMÃÛþ3W½â¯zwÆBá¯>þß&3¼ô!ùçn+üßî|Ûõ@ñ¿âEÿ”øWâ_ñÿ;éÿWü©C…¿Z øÛÏÄGD¥ürG/÷ôWŽF(P*@

It's the Koreans!
Original post by IWMTom
It's the Koreans!

oh **** nuclear codes

xÚíwT•ç–ÆOì
*6°ÅÞ{“.½ "M¢ibA@!¢¨Ñ¨XÐX@¢XÓ4Éd’ÜugîYkæÿ»~³Cî5ã$¼Þ5Š~ë]§Î³Ë³÷þÎû‡
ê“*씡ûË•QCUï;®ÍˆH6x‚EjʆÄu=TCLMMu£#Ö†«áªA ‰ÉëÖÆ«Pýo„ÿuõð×õ{×yîþçëëèÕoðW½EüU¿³Þ%ÿ«[¿c›w‚¿ê÷ï{'âÿ¿ú÷‚õÎè¿êo¿UúÞ[í{=Þ4û¼j}{9ûý
oN~¨óºú֫׫žÁèÿÕ´Þĺ×?ïÿ7‘ÿoô¯ÿÐÇû2ÿÞø_-ÿ7Tÿþ¿Ö8¼ëõO
(P*@
(PðNà½aÝ;šžñ˽Ü;ðžb:
(P*@
(P*@:ôj?•ª{«þïûõIþªWØk¥ðïûüߥø§—ûi՝o*ê›ç^¼ÐŸª—ØKØGÏ=zÙ½ô/»¿ûÿ¯[f{sîÅÿD÷ÿsÿÛ?}uoõßåuü7Þÿ«‹ÿߌ™çÑçýß»ÇÞÆüWWÿÞöüW½Ì¹4oɹgÿÿ÷Õþ‡¿ã\«7çÜã~êÿ²w`mòº_n÷rë@?åà‡
(P*@
(P*àMÃÛþ3W½â¯zwÆBá¯>þß&3¼ô!ùçn+üßî|Ûõ@ñ¿âEÿ”øWâ_ñÿ;éÿWü©C…¿ZøÛÏÄGD¥ürG/÷ôWŽF(P*@

Probs a Minecraft or Roblox skin code
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Probs a Minecraft or Roblox skin code

i dont have minecraft on this computer. dunno what roblox is lol. even if i had either of them then wouldnt it be in a folder or summat??
i dont have minecraft on this computer. dunno what roblox is lol. even if i had either of them then wouldnt it be in a folder or summat??

You must've downloaded something random from the internet then.
Probably for a downloaded game. Nothing to be too fussed about.
Oh that explains where my ________ (insert object) went
Original post by JargonRaygun
Oh that explains where my "social life" went

:bigsmile::bigsmile:
:bigsmile::bigsmile:

i love it.
Reply 10
general kenobi
Illuminati :zomg:
The key to time travel
Looks like what happens when opening an image file in word.

xÚíwT•ç–ÆOì
ê“*씡ûË•QCUï;®ÍˆH6x‚EjʆÄu=·TCLMMu£#Ö†«áªA ‰ÉëÖÆ«Pýo„ÿuõð×õ{×yîþçëëèÕoðW½EüU¿³Þ%ÿ«[¿c›w‚¿ê÷ï{'âÿ¿ú÷‚õÎè¿ê·o¿UúÞ[í{=Þ4û¼j}{9ûý
oN~¨óºú֫׫ž·ÁèÿÕ´ÞÄ·º×?ïÿ7‘ÿoô¯ÿÐÇû2ÿÞø_-ÿ7Tÿþ¿Ö8¼ëõO
(P*@
(PðNà½aÝ;šžñ˽Ü;ðžb:
(P*@
(P*@:ôj?•ª·{«þïûõIþªWØk¥ðïûüߥø§—ûi՝o*ê›ç^¼ÐŸª—ØKØGÏ=zÙ½ô/»¿ûÿ¯[f{sîÅÿD÷ÿsÿÛ?}uoõßåuü7Þÿ«‹ÿߌ™çÑçýß»ÇÞÆüWWÿÞöüW½Ì¹4oɹgÿÿ÷Õþ‡¿ã\«7çÜã~êÿ²w`mòº_n÷rë@?åà‡
(P*@

wowwwwwwww that is creepy and its obvs not korean or chinese its code talk do a diagnostic on ur computer

Latest

Trending

Trending