The Student Room Group

help me

i am in need of assistance and i am hoping someone here can help me,

I am intrigued to find out what the A Level in Business entails and i am unsure of what to do in the future and i would love to know what actually takes place on the course, thank you in advance

Mason :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by mason12

I am intrigued to find out what the A Level in Business entails and i am unsure of what to do in the future and i would love to know what actually takes place on the course, thank you in advance

can somebody please help me! :frown:
Original post by mason12
can somebody please help me! :frown:

If you change the title of your thread to "A-level Business question" or something of the sort it would attract more people that can help you, as it stands most people would just scroll past as its too vague :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by MathsPhysMind
If you change the title of your thread to "A-level Business question" or something of the sort it would attract more people that can help you, as it stands most people would just scroll past as its too vague :smile:

well it caught your attention didnt it, can you please help me??
Original post by mason12
well it caught your attention didnt it, can you please help me??

I was bored which is why I clicked on it, and I didn't do a-level business so sorry I can't help you there
Reply 5
I was bored which is why I clicked on it, and I didn't do a-level business so sorry I can't help you there

its a shame nobody else has been able to assist me but i have enjoyed this general chat
Reply 6

its a shame nobody else has been able to assist me but i have enjoyed this general conversation
Original post by mason12
its a shame nobody else has been able to assist me but i have enjoyed this general chat

Go to WhichUni? Select any random business course, and look at the different modules/themes for each successive year of study.
Reply 8
Original post by DrSocSciences
Go to WhichUni? Select any random business course, and look at the different modules/themes for each successive year of study.

i need it for alevels which is before uni silly billy
Original post by mason12
i need it for alevels which is before uni silly billy

Just noticed that. I.Am.So.Stupid.
Reply 10
Just noticed that. I.Am.So.Stupid.

do you know anything about a level business?
Original post by mason12

A Level business in which exam board?
Reply 12
Original post by mason12

Are you at school? If so they should have information on the A-level content. If not you can see the detailed course specifications at any of the exam boards

E.g. https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/business-2015.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mason12
do you know anything about a level business?

Can't you just research via the AQA or Edexcel websites?
Reply 14
Can't you just research via the AQA or Edexcel websites?

i thought on here would be a lot easier
Reply 15
Original post by mason12
i thought on here would be a lot easier

Have you read the spec?

In summary:

Edexcel
Business A Level will introduce you to the challenges and issues of starting a business, including financial planning. The course then explores the key internal functions of business and how the management of these functions can assist in improving effectiveness as well as external influences on business such as exchange rates and the economic cycle. This course is designed to:

Enable you to focus on the dynamic nature of the contemporary business world

Provide opportunities for research into topical business issues using actual business examples

Offer opportunities for the development and application of a full range of academic skills such as presentation skills, as well as analysis and evaluation in essay writing.

Main Features of the Course
There are four key themes to the course:

Theme 1: Marketing and People

Theme 2: Managing Business Activities

Theme 3: Business Decisions and Strategy

Theme 4: Global Business.

Reply 16
Original post by Doonesbury
Have you read the spec?

In summary:

Edexcel
Business A Level will introduce you to the challenges and issues of starting a business, including financial planning. The course then explores the key internal functions of business and how the management of these functions can assist in improving effectiveness as well as external influences on business such as exchange rates and the economic cycle. This course is designed to:

Enable you to focus on the dynamic nature of the contemporary business world

Provide opportunities for research into topical business issues using actual business examples

Offer opportunities for the development and application of a full range of academic skills such as presentation skills, as well as analysis and evaluation in essay writing.

Main Features of the Course
There are four key themes to the course:

Theme 1: Marketing and People

Theme 2: Managing Business Activities

Theme 3: Business Decisions and Strategy

Theme 4: Global Business.

Thank you so much, much appreciated for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending