The Student Room Group
Playing the violin, due to a horrid combination of severe anxiety and hearing problems :nopity:
Reply 2
Didn't really have to give up anything since I've been like this since I was 5
Can't say I've had to give up anything to be honest.:smile:
I can tell you one of the hardest things to ever give up is judging people or hate. No matter what you do you will judge someone even if a little and you will hate something in your life at least once.
Original post by monkeyman0121
I can tell you one of the hardest things to ever give up is judging people or hate. No matter what you do you will judge someone even if a little and you will hate something in your life at least once.

This is about disabled students giving up things because of their disability, not people giving up things in general :smile:
Original post by CoolCavy
This is about disabled students giving up things because of their disability, not people giving up things in general :smile:

I answered the thread question and the second question in the description. There is nothing wrong with that.
Crystal meth.
Very true, not necessarily prejudicing people but when you see someone you always make mental notes concerning something about them, bad or good, can be seen as judgemental or an observation.

Original post by monkeyman0121
Reply 9
i've never given anything up but then again i've never started anything
No milk :frown:

Unless I want stomach churning pains and atomic diarrhea.

Missing my cereal days T-T

Latest