The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

When does the Open University (OU) mail their Study Materials?

I know class starts October 6th, 2018 for this year, however, I was wondering how long it takes for me to receive my Study Materials once I have put in my payment, as I have an extended summer this year and would like to look over them ahead of time since I will be free this summer.
Thanks.
Original post by Lula84
I know class starts October 6th, 2018 for this year, however, I was wondering how long it takes for me to receive my Study Materials once I have put in my payment, as I have an extended summer this year and would like to look over them ahead of time since I will be free this summer.
Thanks.

Depends on the module, but usually around June.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by Lula84
Thanks.

I've never had them as early as June. But maybe it is different for courses Snuffkin has been on. It is usually September-ish that module websites are open and materials are mailed out. But there's nothing stopping you buying them or getting on Facebook and finding out if any current students will lend/email you some.

Quick Reply

Latest