The Student Room Group

Which are your top 3 countries with most attractive women, in your opinion?

In my opinion top 3 would be Russia, Israel and Denmark.

Scroll to see replies

I'm with you on Denmark. I'd like to add Germany, France, Korea, China and Brazil (Brazilian chicks have big butts, great if you're a butt fan)..

With Russia, the babes are hot when young (16) then they get really porky and look like someone's obese granny at 25-30. It's the excessive vodka consumption what does it to them.
Reply 2
Original post by ThePricklyOne
I'm with you on Denmark. I'd like to add Germany, France, Korea, China and Brazil (Brazilian chicks have big butts, great if you're a butt fan)..

With Russia, the babes are hot when young (16) then they get really porky and look like someone's obese granny at 25-30. It's the excessive vodka consumption what does it to them.

Yes I know which "type" of Russians you are referring to but this is a minority, majority have nice mix of beauty. What about Israel? Germany would also be in my top 10, but not top 3.
Reply 3
Korea, China, Japan

:teehee:
Reply 4
Colombia, Russia, Spain.
Original post by Ban Enquiry
Yes I know which "type" of Russians you are referring to but this is a minority, majority have nice mix of beauty. What about Israel? Germany would also be in my top 10, but not top 3.

The majority are the fat and ugly ones, not the hot babes. Pop into Russia and see for yourself. Only the hotties get exported abroad.

I wouldn't be able to do a top 3 - I see hot girls everywhere I go.
Reply 6
Original post by Sataris
Korea, China, Japan

:teehee:

Original post by Xxx Xxx
Colombia, Russia, Spain.

Where would the UK and Ireland be on your lists?
Reply 7
Where would the UK and Ireland be on your lists?

They would have fallen off the bottom
Swedish
Italian
Irish
Reply 9
Brazil
Portugal
Ireland.

Seems sort of arbitrary now I've done it. Probably is.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Swedish
Italian
Irish

Original post by gjd800
Brazil
Portugal
Ireland.

Seems sort of arbitrary now I've done it. Probably is.

Why Ireland and not the UK? Just curious, I respect your opinion. I was hoping someone would say "England, Wales and Scotland"
Italy
Iran (no kidding)
Brazil
Reply 12
Why Ireland and not the UK? Just curious, I respect your opinion. I was hoping someone would say "England, Wales and Scotland"

Accents.

dem celtic genes.
Brazil or any South American country. Latino women are so fine and very friendly and down to earth.

French girls I love too because when I was living there I was surprised how forward and nice they are yet so beautiful.

Iranian girls I find hot too because they tend to be very beautiful from lot of the girl I've seen. I wouldn't go there because of religious differences though.

Don't really go for British girls much due to be high maintenance and have a self entitled attitude that I don't like. plus too many wear much make up embarrassing to be with really.
Nationality has no impact on physical appearance.
Reply 16
Original post by 04MR17
Nationality has no impact on physical appearance.

He didn't say physically attractive, to be fair.
The UK, the UK, and the UK.

I don't like foreign girls at all, I feel they're too easy compared to girls who were born and raised in your own country.
Original post by RockyDennis
The UK, the UK, and the UK.

I don't like foreign girls at all, I feel they're too easy compared to girls who were born and raised in your own country.

Interesting perspective, so you literally wouldn't date non-UK?

Spoiler

Interesting perspective, so you literally wouldn't date non-UK?

Spoiler

Very likely not in 99.9% of cases.

The avatar is wonderful, it's Rocky Dennis from the movie "Mask", the re-telling of a true story. It's one of my favorite movies to watch as I feel I can relate to the main character.

Quick Reply

Latest