The Student Room Group

Queen’s University Belfast PGCE Applications 2018

Hi, has anyone applied for the PGCE at QUB for September 2018 entry?
Reply 1
Original post by MBKS
Hi, has anyone applied for the PGCE at QUB for September 2018 entry?

Hi! Yes, I have. What subject are you in? 😄
Reply 2
Hi! Is anyone here doing politics PGCE in September?
Just found out I got into PGCE English! 😁
Reply 4
Original post by Leela1995
Just found out I got into PGCE English! 😁

Congratulations!! I'm doing the PGCE English too😄
Original post by T0riM
Congratulations!! I'm doing the PGCE English too😄

Thank you, congratulations to you too! I got in off the waiting list, just found out yesterday.. feel so so lucky! Just waiting on my information to arrive in the post, can't wait to start preparing 😊
Reply 6
Original post by Leela1995
Thank you, congratulations to you too! I got in off the waiting list, just found out yesterday.. feel so so lucky! Just waiting on my information to arrive in the post, can't wait to start preparing 😊

Aw happy days!! Me too - can't wait to get started 😁
Found out last Friday I got in from the waiting list for Queen's. I found out today I'm on the waiting list for Ulster so I'm still hopeful for it
Original post by ErinMcClure
Found out last Friday I got in from the waiting list for Queen's. I found out today I'm on the waiting list for Ulster so I'm still hopeful for it

Hi Erin, what subject are you? I got in from the waiting list for Queen's too, for English! I also applied to Ulster but haven't heard back yet, but Queen's was my first choice anyways... wold you prefer UU. Congratulations on both accounts though!
English! Ulster would be my preference but I'm so happy to have a place at home either way. I rang Joyce this morning to find out and she told me I was on the waiting list. She said it could be next Tuesday before she knows of any more decisions. If you got the one you want though then congrats!
Hey has anybody got any advice for the interview for PGCE English? I've my interview on Monday. Has anybody else applied this year for the course?
Hi, does anyone know when Queens send out their offers for PGCE?
Reply 12
I emailed last week, they were really nice and said that they hope to be in the position to send out offers etc in the next few weeks, but I suppose it just depends when they are told how many places they have, hopefully, it is soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending