The Student Room Group

Revision

So my exams are next month, and I’m panicking. I don’t really know what I can do for revision to help me, any advice on how you are revising
Reply 1
Original post by StressedandMessy
So my exams are next month, and I’m panicking. I don’t really know what I can do for revision to help me, any advice on how you are revising

I'm not even taking it seriously as you can see cos I'm on here. Just prioritise the subjects that you aren't that good at and don't do topics that you already know.
Original post by Kremz10
I'm not even taking it seriously as you can see cos I'm on here. Just prioritise the subjects that you aren't that good at and don't do topics that you already know.

Thank you. I’m not very good at science, maths and Geography, I don’t really understand how to revise for them
Reply 3
Thank you. I’m not very good at science, maths and Geography, I don’t really understand how to revise for them

Ngl but i'm not really good at maths as well, However, use your maths teachers more. For example, do some exam papers with them.
For Science, i'd say just do practice papers as they ask similar things every year
Original post by Kremz10
Ngl but i'm not really good at maths as well, However, use your maths teachers more. For example, do some exam papers with them.
For Science, i'd say just do practice papers as they ask similar things every year

My maths teachers an idiot and will just tell me I’m failing
Reply 5
My maths teachers an idiot and will just tell me I’m failing

Just go to any of them, I'll sure they'll be happy to help. I got kicked out from my maths class cos my teacher was a wasteman so I'm sure you'll be fine
I
Original post by Kremz10
Just go to any of them, I'll sure they'll be happy to help. I got kicked out from my maths class cos my teacher was a wasteman so I'm sure you'll be fine

I’m just stressing out so much
Reply 7
I

I’m just stressing out so much

Don't. As long as you revise enough, you'll be fine
Original post by Kremz10
Don't. As long as you revise enough, you'll be fine

Ahh thank you for taking your time out your day to talk to me

Geography is...yeah how do you revise for geography? I don't know what I'm doing 😶

As for maths and science, I think BBC Bitesize and past papers are invaluable. As has already been said, make use of your teachers. At the end of the day, your results reflect back on them, so even if your maths teacher is a s***head you still have science and I'm sure they will be willing to put in the time to help you learn. Also find and study questions with markschemes so you know what is expected of you to write in the exam.

Hope this helps!
For maths use maths genie and Corbett maths because they have useful videos and exercises. Also, there’s this website called Seneca learning and it’s really useful because you can learn 2x faster in any subject than revision guides. I’ve used it last week and I love it!! Hope this helps😃
For geography use coolgeography and just revise over the info.
Original post by Lewianter
Geography is...yeah how do you revise for geography? I don't know what I'm doing 😶

As for maths and science, I think BBC Bitesize and past papers are invaluable. As has already been said, make use of your teachers. At the end of the day, your results reflect back on them, so even if your maths teacher is a s***head you still have science and I'm sure they will be willing to put in the time to help you learn. Also find and study questions with markschemes so you know what is expected of you to write in the exam.

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much it was a big help I have made countless notes and flash cards just nothing is sticking

Quick Reply

Latest