The Student Room Group

Masturbation

I have no control over my hormones I end up masturbating too mch, and I gt a lot discharge.

Scroll to see replies

No you don't have control over your hormones, but you have control over your actions.
Limit yourself to how often u do it
It is dificult nt to do it cause u wldnt wnt to tch sm1 who is nt in a relationship with u ...
It is dificult being single
I feel I have a bad problem in doing dis as im thrusting myself against the bed in and out and I feel myself geting wet and applying mre pressure to my vagina, my body gets quite warm and moist it feels if im getting pregnant, i feel i can't control my hormones and I need to see a gynecologist and get examined
This sounds completely natural and normal. If you enjoy it, is there a problem?
Original post by Anonymous
I feel I have a bad problem in doing dis as im thrusting myself against the bed in and out and I feel myself geting wet and applying mre pressure to my vagina, my body gets quite warm and moist it feels if im getting pregnant, i feel i can't control my hormones and I need to see a gynecologist and get examined

Girl u can't get pregnant from masturbating :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by Marie34
I have no control over my hormones I end up masturbating too mch, and I gt a lot discharge.

There's nothing wrong with it Marie I sometimes do it 7 times through the day, not everyday but still.
Do you not have a man to satisfy you?
Original post by Kbomb
There's nothing wrong with it Marie I sometimes do it 7 times through the day, not everyday but still.
Do you not have a man to satisfy you?

Wait, WHATTT???
pick me pick me
Haven't found a gud partner yet as I fnd it hrd being single
Reply 12
Wait, WHATTT???

Exactly what I wrote.
Original post by Kbomb
Exactly what I wrote.

Good response.

But yeah. Wow. you need to get yourself under control, because isn't that too much?
Reply 14
Good response.

But yeah. Wow. you need to get yourself under control, because isn't that too much?

Sometimes feels too much I suppose lol but only on days I don't have sex
As long as ur not like addicted to the point of which you 'have to do it' no matter what Id say its fine. Also for ppl reading this I like to masturbate myself but dont get that great orgasms, they r more just climax's, and I rly want to have sex but cant get a boyfriend?
Reply 16
Original post by JohnWorboys
Call Dail-A-Cab London next time you're feeling horny, I'll sort you out.

I try a coffee, pomegranate and peppermint enema every morning does the trick
Original post by Kbomb
Even your own mother

No she's dead. I like unconscious, I don't like rotten.
Original post by DrawTheLine
No you don't have control over your hormones, but you have control over your actions.

Every time I want to rep your responses, there is no rep thumb icon there?🤔🤔
Reply 19
Original post by JohnWorboys
No she's dead. I like unconscious, I don't like rotten.

Save on the Rufalin tho mate if you can stand the smell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending