The Student Room Group

i've a problem

hello guys

im 18 and i think i've phimosis, balanopostithis, and hipersensitive penis. i've not had sex yet but when i masturbate orgasm is fast. so i want to reduce it.
can u give me any advices to help it?
or what about circumcision, will it reduce penis sensitivity ? or what can i do
Try stop and start method?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Try stop and start method?

i dont know much about it
i think to get circumcision, maybe it will reduce ?
Do edging. When you feel close to orgasm stop for one minute and return.
Reply 4
You don't even need to stop for a minute, take a couple of deep breaths when you're close and you can go on forever.
Reply 5
Original post by frostyy
You don't even need to stop for a minute, take a couple of deep breaths when you're close and you can go on forever.

thanks but i want to reduce my sensitivity
i hurt when i touch it. wont circumcision help it ?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Do edging. When you feel close to orgasm stop for one minute and return.

Reply 7
Original post by malkovic

As in the head hurts when you touch it? That's normal at first, try walking around with the foreskin off for the whole day and the pain will go away. Bit hard at first from the scratching sensation of your underwear, but it'll gradually reduce the sensitivity.
Reply 8
Original post by frostyy
As in the head hurts when you touch it? That's normal at first, try walking around with the foreskin off for the whole day and the pain will go away. Bit hard at first from the scratching sensation of your underwear, but it'll gradually reduce the sensitivity.

i think i've phimosis so i cant foreskin off. im going to visit doctor and talk about circumcision. im afraid of this problem
Reply 9
i think i've phimosis so i cant foreskin off. im going to visit doctor and talk about circumcision. im afraid of this problem

My bad, didn't read the first post fully, apologies. Nevertheless phimosis doesn't have to end up with circumcision in the vast majority of cases, you can apply some creams and do some exercises to loosen it. A lot of guys struggle with their foreskin in their teenage years, don't worry about it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by frostyy
My bad, didn't read the first post fully, apologies. Nevertheless phimosis doesn't have to end up with circumcision in the vast majority of cases, you can apply some creams and do some exercises to loosen it. A lot of guys struggle with their foreskin in their teenage years, don't worry about it.

as i read in my country's websites there is an information that only surgical way is to help phimosis. if circumcision reduce my glans sensitivity i'll do it
You need to visit GP

Trust my. I used to have the phimosis, balanopostithis, and hipersensitive penis just like you'r

Now I have the married life and many pets and children happily... Please see to the GP my fiend
Reply 12
Original post by DoctorStrangle
You need to visit GP

Trust my. I used to have the phimosis, balanopostithis, and hipersensitive penis just like you'r

Now I have the married life and many pets and children happily... Please see to the GP my fiend

oh. can u tell me what is GP ? idk english well.
so what did you do when u had these problems ? how did u treat. or how sexual life do u have now ? sorry for this ask but can you last long without any hurt during sex ?
thanks
Reply 13
can u help me guys ?
hello guys

im 18 and i think i've phimosis, balanopostithis, and hipersensitive penis. i've not had sex yet but when i masturbate orgasm is fast. so i want to reduce it.
can u give me any advices to help it?
or what about circumcision, will it reduce penis sensitivity ? or what can i do

Don't do it I got circumcised at 18 and have hated it ever since. Sex is no longer worthwhile.

Quick Reply

Latest