The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester Uni competitiveness

Does anyone know or have an idea about how competitive the University of Leicester is this year (Undergraduate 2018/19)
Especially for psychology.

(Just wondering if there's any chance they'd still accept me if i end up getting BBB instead of ABB)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

awww thanks. Maybe ill just post something similar again :/
Reply 3
Original post by mel_i
awww thanks. Maybe ill just post something similar again :/

They will let you (most likely) in if you get bbb especially for psychology
Reply 4
Original post by mel_i
Does anyone know or have an idea about how competitive the University of Leicester is this year (Undergraduate 2018/19)

(Just wondering if there's any chance they'd still accept me if i end up getting BBB instead of ABB)

I know some people there doing psychology who have actually got in with BCC and a lot got in through clearing.

Aim for ABB though.
Reply 5
Was this recent though because if it was yearsss ago they may have become stricter within that time.

Original post by iodo345
I know some people there doing psychology who have actually got in with BCC and a lot got in through clearing.

Aim for ABB though.

Was this recent though because if it was yearsss ago they may have become stricter within that time.
Reply 6
Original post by mel_i

I will PM you about how I know
Reply 7
Original post by iodo345
I will PM you about how I know

thanks
Original post by mel_i

Hi,

Psychology is one of our more competitive courses, so we would generally need you to be on track for the entry requirements before we could give you an offer. Alternatively, you could wait until clearing to see if there are any spaces available that you could take?

Best,
Jai
Most probably would, I’m in first year and most of my friends got 3 Bs or 3 Cs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending