The Student Room Group

Boyfriend problems?

Didn't really know what to put as the title.
So.
When my boyfriend tells me he loves me I say it back then he says "I love you more"; then I say "I love you more" then he says prove it.I have said to him a few times you should just believe and know that I love you.I feel as though He's trying to get me to make out with him and that and I'm not 100% confident or want to do it.We are both 14 btw.and been going out for 6 months and a bit.

I just need some help.Tell me if I'm wrong but it feels kind of pressuring /manipulative what he's saying.idk.Advice?
(edited 5 years ago)
He’s such a loser tbh, u should’ve told me to metalclaw him.
(edited 5 years ago)
yeah he wants you know......
you need to stick up for yourself girl and wow in love at 14!!!! be careful hon
Reply 3
Oof..14.. I’d say don’t take him so seriously and don’t do anything you don’t want to do. If it upsets him, then he’s the one at fault
Original post by 3mC0
Didn't really know what to put as the title.
So.
When my boyfriend tells me he loves me I say it back then he says "I love you more"; then I say "I love you more" then he says prove it.I have said to him a few times you should just believe and know that I love you.I feel as though He's trying to get me to make out with him and that and I'm not 100% confident or want to do it.We are both 14 btw.and been going out for 6 months and a bit.

I just need some help.Tell me if I'm wrong but it feels kind of pressuring /manipulative what he's saying.idk.Advice?

As with any relationship, you really just have to communicate with him. Tell him that it makes you feel pressured to do intimate things you aren't ready for, and you'd rather he just left it at "I love you" instead of wanting you to prove your love. If he's a decent guy, he'll apologise and say he won't do it again, and you can move on.

He's doing this because he's 14. Hormones are everywhere and he wants a bit of action. 14 years old isn't mature enough to be in a relationship, so you need to take that into account - things he does (and you do) in a relationship will likely be immature and make you a bit uncomfortable. If anything like that happens, just talk it out and smooth it over.
Reply 5
Yeah I totally get you.Thank you for the advice:smile:It really helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending