The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Student Accommodation Leicester- HELP PLEASE

UPDATE: thanks everyone for your help but I already sorted out accommodation, I’ll be staying at Pennine House (Leicester), if by any chance someone is also staying at Pennine, hmu on instagram (@rickyhr26), I still haven’t found anyone!!!

Hey everyone, I’m looking for private accommodation in Leicester, I’ve looked into so many, a lot will very bad reviews, and I’m a bit frustrated since I’m an international student and I can’t visit the places. All the really good ones aren’t taken, I’ve put my info in waiting lists but I doubt any of them will be available.

Was wondering if anyone knows Pennine House and if so if you’d recommend it? It seems really good and inexpensive.

Anyways if you have other suggestions please make them!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Code Leicester and Lumis is nice. They are studios though. Merlin Heighte is another one
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JayN_0
Code Leicester and Lumis is nice. They are studios though. Merlin Heighte is another one

Yes I know,but they’re all fully booked! :/
I’m really interested in Pennine House but I wanted to find someone who has stayed there to see if it’s as good as it appears to be!
Reply 3
Original post by Ricky26
Yes I know,but they’re all fully booked! :/
I’m really interested in Pennine House but I wanted to find someone who has stayed there to see if it’s as good as it appears to be!

Make a post on the Applying to DMU Facebook page
Reply 4
Original post by JayN_0
Make a post on the Applying to DMU Facebook page

Thanks!
Reply 5
Hello I booked my accomodation back in October for next year, it was one of the best available, but unfortunately due to family reasons have had to leave university and now have my double room available. It is being marketed via an estate agent but i can say the house is amazing and the lads i was going to share with are a good bunch too. https://www.nicholashumphreys.com/student-lets/leicester/kirby-road-12.

It is a double room and we had agreed to include all bills so it is a little more than 75 pw but not much more

please do take a look, hope you like it
Reply 6
Would recommend using Campusboard, me and my mate were recommended it a while back and it was a great website for finding accommodation. Just thought I'd pass on the wisdom!
If you are still searching for accommodation
I am looking for someone to takeover my contract, deposit has been covered it is a studio apartment £127pw + £300 one off utility contribution. Close to DMU 10-15 walk. Fitted kitchen, wardrobe, desk, bathroom TV and WiFi. PM if interested
Thank you
Hey, you should check out CODE, they have a few different ones in Leicester and they're studios so you have your own kitchen and bathroom
Reply 9
Original post by cbrblife
Would recommend using Campusboard, me and my mate were recommended it a while back and it was a great website for finding accommodation. Just thought I'd pass on the wisdom!

Thank you!!
Original post by Ricky26
Hey everyone, I’m looking for private accommodation in Leicester, I’ve looked into so many, a lot will very bad reviews, and I’m a bit frustrated since I’m an international student and I can’t visit the places. All the really good ones aren’t taken, I’ve put my info in waiting lists but I doubt any of them will be available.

Was wondering if anyone knows Pennine House and if so if you’d recommend it? It seems really good and inexpensive.

Hey I have a room in a house for the next academic year (2018/2019), it’s a five bedroom house, there are 2 boys and 2 girls living there already and it’s £80 a week excluding bills, would you be interested?
Reply 11
Attachment not found
trig.jpgtrig.jpgHi, there is a one DOUBLE bedroom available? It is £119 a week, shared with three other students? Its 5 minutes from DMU, ALL bills included, with free washing machine in the house, unlike some student accommodations.house1.jpg
Attachment not found

Original post by Ricky26

Original post by username3931088
If you are still searching for accommodation
I am looking for someone to takeover my contract, deposit has been covered it is a studio apartment £127pw + £300 one off utility contribution. Close to DMU 10-15 walk. Fitted kitchen, wardrobe, desk, bathroom TV and WiFi. PM if interested
Thank you

Hello is this still available?
Reply 13
i habe a studio flat at Merlin heights available x
Reply 14
Original post by Pndomo
i habe a studio flat at Merlin heights available x

Is this available? If so can please mention the rent per week
Hello does anyone need accommodation for DMU or Uni of Leicester I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested .😊
Original post by w.heba
Is this available? If so can please mention the rent per week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending