The Student Room Group

Edexcel Spanish speaking exams GCSE

Has anyone done their speaking exam yet for Spanish, if so how did it go?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yea. much easier than expected. went really quick and the 12 minutes feel so long but write down as much as you can! I would advise u to write the first sentence of ur speech on the paper so that u can quickly gland right before you begin to say it. Try to learn all the speaking questions in the back of the textbook as they mainly just as you them.
Reply 2
What was your roleplay on? And what was your picture?
Reply 3
Original post by pearlxx
yea. much easier than expected. went really quick and the 12 minutes feel so long but write down as much as you can! I would advise u to write the first sentence of ur speech on the paper so that u can quickly gland right before you begin to say it. Try to learn all the speaking questions in the back of the textbook as they mainly just as you them.

Oh thanks so much!! I’m so nervous
Reply 4
No I’ve got mine on Monday, I’m so nervous!!
Reply 5
Its scary to think but trust me once you get in there its so much easier than expected
Reply 6
Original post by pearlxx
my picture was a family sitting around d the table for christmas and my role play was an exchange student. Some people had a robbery as their role play which si hard

ooo thanks! you higher or found? HOPE IT WENT WELL!!!
Reply 7
I did higher
Original post by Sharky_Moore
If anyone is interested I have found out the following cards;

Photocard;
- Christmas
- Swimming Pool
- Students in a library
- People helping an old woman cross the road

Roleplays;
- Doctors Appointment
- Robbery
- Exchange student

how do you know this? and is this edexcel
I asked lots of people in my year. I believe the same cards are used between schools because my friends from other schools also had the same cards. Also apparently there's another photocard on kayaking. This is Edexcel.
I asked lots of people in my year. I believe the same cards are used between schools because my friends from other schools also had the same cards. Also apparently there's another photocard on kayaking. This is Edexcel.

Okay thanks
Are these defo the ones that are gonna come up?
Are these defo the ones that come up to I’ve got mine on Friday
[QUOTE="Johnathan1272;77441070"]Are these defo the ones that come up to I’ve got mine on Friday[/QUOTE
I am pretty sure these will be the ones that will come up. Obviously I don't know all of them though. Tell me how it goes and good luck :smile:
Are these for higher and are these all of the cards? Thanks
These are higher. And no there are 10 photo cards and 10 roleplays. I was only able to find out these ones.
These are higher. And no there are 10 photo cards and 10 roleplays. I was only able to find out these ones.

Oh, thanks
Reply 17
If anyone is interested I have found out the following cards;

Photocard;
- Christmas
- Swimming Pool
- Students in a library
- People helping an old woman cross the road

Roleplays;
- Doctors Appointment
- Robbery
- Exchange student

Thanks!
Reply 18
Are the foundation and higher roleplay and photocards similar?
Original post by Adam63
Are the foundation and higher roleplay and photocards similar?

I have no idea mate. All I know is that on foundation you don't get an unknown question.

Quick Reply

Latest