The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF MA courses 2018/2019

Hey! My interview for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing is scheduled for April 12. Anyone know what to expect? I'm so nervous. Has anyone else applied?

Also, I'm still not 100% sure if I should apply to Retail Management nstead... Could you give me your opinion too?

Scroll to see replies

Hey.I have applied for the Retail Management course as I have a background in retail.
Can you please tell me , when did you apply and in how many days did you get the call for interview?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied some time back in February... by the end of the month. And they got back to me after about 5 weeks. It depends on how quickly they can arrange the interviews really. I contacted them as it took quite a long time and they said that I got through but they just needed time to schedule everything and they contacted me after a week. Good luck!

Original post by mijoyanlang1426
Hey.I have applied for the Retail Management course as I have a background in retail.
Can you please tell me , when did you apply and in how many days did you get the call for interview?
Hey!
Thanks so much for the info! :smile:
And good luck for the interview :smile:
Reply 4
Hey! I just had mine interview for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing too, how did yours go?Do you know maybe when they will come up with a decision??
Hey I have my interview on 20th april for Fashion Retail, can you please suggest me something and what kind of questions do they ask.
Reply 6
Original post by nicolesi
Hey! I just had mine interview for MA Strategic Fashion Marketing too, how did yours go?Do you know maybe when they will come up with a decision??

Obviously felt like I blew it... but I hope it went well! What about you?

I asked her and it will probably be the end of April/beginning of May.
Reply 7
Original post by smahima2507
Hey I have my interview on 20th april for Fashion Retail, can you please suggest me something and what kind of questions do they ask.

http://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/apply/already-applied/interview-preparation/
this is very helpful, try to follow these steps!

The questions are entirely based on the papers that you submitted, so maybe reread them.

Good luck! Tell me how it went!
Thanks for the help.
really appreciate...
Sure :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Hey.I am applying for the Retail Management course too.Can you please let me know when did you submit the application and how long did they take to get back? :smile:
Reply 10
And also guys, just want to know , if you'll are applying for IELTS.Do we need to give IELTS or IELTS UKVI?
Reply 11
Original post by zoumou
Hey.I am applying for the Retail Management course too.Can you please let me know when did you submit the application and how long did they take to get back? :smile:

Heyyy, I applied some time back in February... by the end of the month. And they got back to me after about 5 weeks. It depends on how quickly they can arrange the interviews really because they won’t contact you until after they schedule the interviews.
I’ve given ielts academics and I applied in march end, got the interview invitation within 7-10 days.
Hi Mahima.How did your interview go?Did they tell you, when will you hear back from them about the final decision?
Original post by mijoyanlang1426
Hi Mahima.How did your interview go?Did they tell you, when will you hear back from them about the final decision?

I am not sure if it went well or not. She didn’t seem ok with some of my answers. They’ll reply in a week or two.
Was your interview on Skype ? How it went?
Reply 15
My interview is on the 26th.I have a telephonic interview.Can you please let me know what all things did she ask you?And how long was your interview?
Hey, I also applied for MA Fashion Retail Management 2018/2019 and just got an invite for a skype interview. Can you tell me how the Skype interview was structured and what they asked you? Was there more focus on your papers you submitted or on industry questions itself?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by zoumou
My interview is on the 26th.I have a telephonic interview.Can you please let me know what all things did she ask you?And how long was your interview?

how did it go???
Reply 18
Original post by _AlinaLia_
Hey, I also applied for MA Fashion Retail Management 2018/2019 and just got an invite for a skype interview. Can you tell me how the Skype interview was structured and what they asked you? Was there more focus on your papers you submitted or on industry questions itself?

they'll ask questions based on what you've submitted (they are looking through your papers while interviewing from what i've noticed) and also ask industry questions per se, but don't worry, there's no wrong or right answer. you just have to express a strong opinion and support it accordingly
Reply 19
Original post by mon2.7
how did it go???

Mine wasn't great.She seemed to be little stern.It just went on for 15 mts.She asked me if I want to pursue some other course?So i'm quite unsure.

Did you hear back from them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending