The Student Room Group

Miscellaneous Thread VII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by S.G.
Talking as if people don’t already live there.

Could just post “America lol” with a picture of some guns if we’re using that logic.

Would 100% stay strapped if I lived in the States.
Reply 81
Wherever you live in life, you always take your mind with you.

If you have problems where you are now, you’ll have problems wherever you live.

I got my Netflix and gym membership, I’m happy. Just need a like minded woman and I have completed life.
Mans Innnnnn
Original post by zKlown
Wherever you live in life, you always take your mind with you.

If you have problems where you are now, you’ll have problems wherever you live.

I got my Netflix and gym membership, I’m happy. Just need a like minded woman and I have completed life.

I agree to an extent; moving to another country won’t solve all of your problems. Doesn’t mean that you won’t enjoy life more, though.
Reply 84
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I agree to an extent; moving to another country won’t solve all of your problems. Doesn’t mean that you won’t enjoy life more, though.

You will only enjoy life more if you are in a good place mentally.
Reply 85
@Rk2k14 @Kenan and Kel @Jimmy Seville

Are you guys watching the boxing tonight? 1 hour 10min till Haye vs Bellew 2 starts. I hope Haye does the business this time he looks fit and sharp/without injury.
Reply 86
Original post by trapking

Are you guys watching the boxing tonight? 1 hour 10min till Haye vs Bellew 2 starts. I hope Haye does the business this time he looks fit and sharp/without injury.

Want them to knock each other out.
Reply 87
Original post by Rk2k14
Want them to knock each other out.

I hate Bellew tbh he's been chatting too much **** :laugh:

Haye needs to knock him out tonight. If he wins he can have a decent shot at AJ reckon he has power to hurt AJ
Reply 88
Yeah Haye is finished....

I can't see him winning he's done.
Haye managed to con everyone into thinking he is was okay going into this fight, he clearly wasn't and got a big payday out of it, genius.
Reply 90
Yeah he was deffo injured why not go out and get a few million for a pointless fight.
Reply 91
Original post by Rk2k14
Yeah he was deffo injured why not go out and get a few million for a pointless fight.

Original post by samir12
Haye managed to con everyone into thinking he is was okay going into this fight, he clearly wasn't and got a big payday out of it, genius.

He looks so slow though compared to when he was in his prime. He's 37 now...age has just caught up with him. Also did not expect Bellew to down him like that....he was gone.
Reply 92
"That's what happens when you're a vegan and a heavyweight boxer. Get yourself some meat"

Reply 93
Calling out Ward and Gassiev.

Lmao.
Original post by jam277.5
UK on the whole is pretty boring country. Pick all the MLS football clubs and compare them to the PL, and every city in the former is full of **** to do and has many more facets to it, where with the PL, only 5 of them can really say they have a thoroughly interesting place. Same goes for Spain really

Reminds me of how some UK universities had to shut down their international year programs because not enough students from abroad wanted to come here :laugh:

Realistically if you're going to the UK, how many places other than London would be deemed a must visit? If you aren't in to football, Manchester doesn't have a huge amount of things to do for a tourist. Same with Liverpool and music. Look at most "what to do in..." guides for UK cities and it'll be visit this cathedral, drink in this bar, go to this museum, look at this building & some mention of escape rooms.

A lot of foreigners particularly Americans will talk about going to Europe rather than a specific country. Which I suppose makes sense when Texas on its own is nearly the same size as Western Europe. Australia is massive too even though 90% of the country is just desert.
Original post by sr90
Realistically if you're going to the UK, how many places other than London would be deemed a must visit? If you aren't in to football, Manchester doesn't have a huge amount of things to do for a tourist. Same with Liverpool and music. Look at most "what to do in..." guides for UK cities and it'll be visit this cathedral, drink in this bar, go to this museum, look at this building & some mention of escape rooms.

A lot of foreigners particularly Americans will talk about going to Europe rather than a specific country. Which I suppose makes sense when Texas on its own is nearly the same size as Western Europe. Australia is massive too even though 90% of the country is just desert.

I think Edinburgh is a wonderful place if you're a tourist. Other than that I wouldn't go to any other city for more than a day.
Original post by trapking

What a call.
Haye... couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke
Reply 98
Original post by Jimmy Seville
What a call.

Biggest con man in history.

Papa Haye its time to sleep now. He couldnt even hit water if he fell out a boat, feel so embarrassed for him.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 99
Managed to finally watch Inception last night.

What a film ffs - absolutely **** on the Godfather.

Yet to see a bad Tom Hardy film and I’ve seen 3
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest