The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maybe he does, maybe not. He just likes stirring up controversy to get more album sales for his new album
Whats wrong with supporting Trump? Are you really going to label him as 'off his rocker', or doing 'all of this for publicity' simply because his views differ from yours? We have a plethora of openly far-left celebrities and nobody bats an eye when they use their 5 minutes in the limelight to spew their liberal views that nobody wants to hear.
Original post by aaabattery
Whats wrong with supporting Trump? Are you really going to label him as 'off his rocker', or doing 'all of this for publicity' simply because his views differ from yours? We have a plethora of openly far-left celebrities and nobody bats an eye when they use their 5 minutes in the limelight to spew their liberal views that nobody wants to hear.

Quite a bit of what he’s said seems to be quite accurate and I agree generally with the points he’s trying to get across. I think he sounds a bit crazy in the way he articulates what he thinks (and then he sprinkles it with crazy stuff like slavery being a choice)
Original post by Trinculo
Most celebs who want a bit of controversy and free publicity just go on the flat earth thing.

Thought of T.I straight away :biggrin: What a loon.

I don't really care about his political views. It's his 'slavery is a choice', 'lift yourself' and the twitter rants that got me questioning his sanity.

Um it’s more to do with the fact that he openly said something as idiotic as “slavery is a choice”
yeah he can support trump. but it's what he says is the problem. For him to say that slavery was a ****in choice is flippen absurd and mad disrespectful. he's dissing he's own race and throwing black people who have gone through slavery under the bus.
Original post by noey123
yeah he can support trump. but it's what he says is the problem. For him to say that slavery was a ****in choice is flippen absurd and mad disrespectful. he's dissing he's own race and throwing black people who have gone through slavery under the bus.

He was referring to mental slavery. That's why he said 400 years. If he was only referring to literal slavery then the figures wouldn't make sense.

I won't argue that his ability to express himself leaves much to be desired. But intentionally inferring a false meaning into his words is wrong.
Has anyone seen the SNL with Donald Glover about Kanye?
Original post by Jebedee

I won't argue that his ability to express himself leaves much to be desired. But intentionally inferring a false meaning into his words is wrong.

Intentionally pushing it as such in order to influence people's minds is the real problem these days, some people have no scruples whatsoever.

Of course he never meant that slavery was a choice, how vulnerable does one have to be to swallow that? Trumpophobia at its worst.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 50
Kanye is an insane genius and we will never understand his position but God bless the man
Reply 51
Original post by B92_uk
Kanye is an insane lunatic and we will never understand his crackpottery but God damn the screwball✌

Fixed it for you.
Reply 52
Original post by B92_uk
Kanye is an insane genius and we will never understand his position but God bless the man

Original post by Napp
Original post by B92_uk
Kanye is an insane lunatic and we will never understand his crackpottery but God damn the screwball
Fixed it for you.

How can you deny the genius of Kanye who God himself imbued with spirits from Socrates to Beethoven and Darwin to Coltrane.

Reply 53
Original post by Ascend
How can you deny the genius of Kanye who God himself imbued with spirits from Socrates to Beethoven and Darwin to Coltrane.

:rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending