The Student Room Group

Musical theatre at The Hammond in Chester

Does anyone have any experience of studying BA Hons at The Hammond in Chester? Or anyone due to commence September 2018?
My daughter has an offer for there x
Reply 2
My son too, is she thinking of accepting? My son wants to go there. Have you sorted accommodation yet?
Original post by wizimum
My son too, is she thinking of accepting? My son wants to go there. Have you sorted accommodation yet?

She has made it her firm but also has a reserve offer for a foundation year at Trinity x I think however we will have to pull out of that because it could be forever and accommodation needs to be sorted. We are thinking of booking Tramways as I've been told that's where Hammond degree students stay.
I'm hoping there will be a chat room or page somewhere so they can all get to know each other! I know the uni of Chester has one but think a Hammond one would be better.
Reply 5
That's a good idea, the young lady who showed us round tramways studies at Hammond. Did the journey and it's not bad on the bus. Just hope he gets his grades/ucas points. What is your daughter studying now? Son doing BTEC in musical theatre.
We have actually just booked at room at tramway now as she has decided to go for Chester and not wait for a chance at Trinity x A hard decision but a degree at a good school is hard to get nowadays! DD is studying a levels x I wish she had done a Btec as her performance side is so much easier for her. On target though so touchwood x Alevel English, drama and psychology and Welsh bacc x
(edited 5 years ago)
How did you find Tramways? Nice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending