The Student Room Group

Is 6'6 (200cm) too tall for a 16 year old girl?

Hi!
So as you can tell, I'm 6'6. I do play basketball but I'm still the tallest on the team and not good enough to play competitively. At school the tallest guy is 6'3. I'm in the UK and all my family are from here.

Am I too tall? Guys never seem to want to date me as I tower over them. Also, with friends I am much taller than them and most are boob height. It's really annoying people asking to compare heights etc.

So... am I too tall for guys?
How do I fit in more with my friends all being a foot shorter or more?
Any questions, I'll answer!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Modelling career?
Reply 2
Original post by sbibi91
Modelling career?

M6 face isn't good enough
wow
your really tall ( i mean in a good way )
:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
M6 face isn't good enough

My***
You'll find a tall enough guy. Even 6'5'' will do
Reply 6
Original post by shawn_o1

I agree, you will find a guy tall enough don't worry
It really is very tall. You are too tall for most guys. There will, of course, be some who will not care or even be taller, but the majority will not want to. It's similar to how most girls wouldn't date a 4ft man.
Reply 8
Original post by shawn_o1

I'll date any guy. The problem is their intimidated by me
Original post by DarthRoar
It really is very tall. You are too tall for most guys. There will, of course, be some who will not care or even be taller, but the majority will not want to. It's similar to how most girls wouldn't date a 4ft man.

Yeah i know. A main problem is also with friends. When were stood in a group my boobs are at their head height. It's embarrassing
Reply 9
Hi!
So as you can tell, I'm 6'6. I do play basketball but I'm still the tallest on the team and not good enough to play competitively. At school the tallest guy is 6'3. I'm in the UK and all my family are from here.

Am I too tall? Guys never seem to want to date me as I tower over them. Also, with friends I am much taller than them and most are boob height. It's really annoying people asking to compare heights etc.

You should talk to the girl who started this thread a few days ago. You've got a lot in common.
Yeah it’s tall but you will always be able to find tall men. Right now your circle might be small but when you get to uni/out into the world, you’ll come across lots of tall guys. I know several who are the same height or taller than you. So just wait it out and embrace your height because 16 is still young to be worrying about finding a boyfriend.
Original post by Drewski
You should talk to the girl who started this thread a few days ago. You've got a lot in common.

Thanks! Another tallie!
Yeah it’s tall but you will always be able to find tall men. Right now your circle might be small but when you get to uni/out into the world, you’ll come across lots of tall guys. I know several who are the same height or taller than you. So just wait it out and embrace your height because 16 is still young to be worrying about finding a boyfriend.

Thanks. Don't want to embrace it though I hate it lol. Especially around friends.
Thanks. Don't want to embrace it though I hate it lol. Especially around friends.

I dunno either but just remember that no one else cares. One of my friends is 6’2 and I’m 5’5 but I don’t even really think anything of it and I don’t think other people do either. Her best friend is 5 ft and no one really cares. It would be the same if a girl was dating a guy taller than her. It doesn’t look that weird.
I dunno either but just remember that no one else cares. One of my friends is 6’2 and I’m 5’5 but I don’t even really think anything of it and I don’t think other people do either. Her best friend is 5 ft and no one really cares. It would be the same if a girl was dating a guy taller than her. It doesn’t look that weird.

Idk why it says he thread starter lol. But it's more when we're in a circle or whatever they're looking around to see each others faces when they speak but for me they have to look up so much
Oh soz I read your post wrong. It could be worse, you could have a serious illness or be 4ft. Being a tall girl is usually a benefit imo. Clothes look better and most guys find tall girls hot.

You've not really got a choice, not as if you can shrink a foot ..

Teenage years might be tough, but they're over quickly. Once you're into the world of uni and work you'll meet far more people; plenty of tall guys, plenty of guys who've developed confidence who dgaf about how tall you are.
Oh soz I read your post wrong. It could be worse, you could have a serious illness or be 4ft. Being a tall girl is usually a benefit imo. Clothes look better and most guys find tall girls hot.

I'd rather be 4'9 or something than 6'6!
Original post by Drewski
You've not really got a choice, not as if you can shrink a foot ..

Teenage years might be tough, but they're over quickly. Once you're into the world of uni and work you'll meet far more people; plenty of tall guys, plenty of guys who've developed confidence who dgaf about how tall you are.

Thanks. I don't have a height filter though so I don't mind. Just they do!
I'd rather be 4'9 or something than 6'6!

No you wouldn't.

Thanks. I don't have a height filter though so I don't mind. Just they do!

That's their problem, not yours.
Im actually 6'6
Hi!

hi im 6'6 as well just a year older im 17 and was looking for a gf im currently in the US

Latest

Trending

Trending