The Student Room Group

Waking up what could this be ?

So very often I’d be sleeping maybe deep sleeping then I’d wake up in the middle of the night randomly and see cobwebs and spiders bearing in mind I sleep with lights off. What can this be it’s so weird becasue as soon as I see them i fall asleep.
Reply 1
ALSO these are not real cobwebs or spiders ... I just wake up and see these on my ceiling or near me
Original post by Anonymous
ALSO these are not real cobwebs or spiders ... I just wake up and see these on my ceiling or near me

no sleep expert but it could just be you still semi dreaming and what you're seeing is what you're dreaming.

seems strange though that you dream of spiders frequently though :s-smilie:
OMG IVE HAD THIS- used to when I was a young teen, it was always like cartoon spider legs or cobwebs wriggling and moving around, I think it's just your eyes still being active even though there is nothing to see but that's just my theory. Weird how it was always spider legs though since I do have a mild phobia of them so it always freaked me out and stopped me from sleeping
Original post by Cat476
OMG IVE HAD THIS- used to when I was a young teen, it was always like cartoon spider legs or cobwebs wriggling and moving around, I think it's just your eyes still being active even though there is nothing to see but that's just my theory. Weird how it was always spider legs though since I do have a mild phobia of them so it always freaked me out and stopped me from sleeping

I see spiders out the corner of my eye but not during night mainly during the day

Quick Reply

Latest