The Student Room Group

Personal and business finance exam unit 3

Scroll to see replies

Lol anyway i got a Merit in this exam which should be good enough to get a distinction overall (hopefully). How did you guys do?
Original post by EllieRoissetter
I have made notes on the material which if learned can be easy to apply to questions. Would you like me to send them to you?

Hey pls could you send me your notes pls. I'm doing the exam again in June. Last year I got a pass but the exam was worded very bizarrely!
Original post by Solbusiness
If you are retaking this exam: Please check this post: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5315852&p=77205854#post77205854

Hi... Solbusiness I've clicked on the link but all I see is 123 three, so I was wondering if you have any resources that could help with my exam on the 25th besides from 'personal and business finance 3 and beebusiness bee'. Please can you try responding back as soon as possible. I've already passed the exam but I went to get at least a merit if not a distinction.
Original post by thomassaunders00
Hi guys, I found all of these resources for the Unit 3 exam. There is loads of revision resources on the TES website, from revision grids sheets, to revision checklists, to study support booklets, to learning maps to formula sheets and flipcards to exam help sheets - how to answer...? exam top tips! I've brought some of the resources and they are well worth the money!

would u be able to send these across?
Reply 44
could you please send it to me too as I am sitting my exams in 2 weeks time
Reply 45
Hi, i can send via snapchat if you can give me your Snapchat name.

could you please send it to me too as I have an exam in 2 weeks time
hey could u also send me the notes pls, im taking the exam very soon, if not thanks anyways!
Original post by united26
would u be able to send these across?

Hi, unforunatley I can't send these over as I paid for them and there are strict rules as to what I can share for free.
yes
Yeah can
Original post by MaARSS
could you please send it to me too as I have an exam in 2 weeks time

Can you send to me plz
Hi does anyone have the June 2017 and Jan 2018 papers along with the mark scheme.

Tbanks
Got my exam tomorrow. :frown: I know 29 formulas. Does anyone have any suggestions on what is going to come up tomorrow?
Original post by =Elizabeth=
Got my exam tomorrow. :frown: I know 29 formulas. Does anyone have any suggestions on what is going to come up tomorrow?

Hi are u able to share all the formulas as I'm not sure on all the ones I should know. My teacher seems to think Cash flow forecasts charts will most likely come up as they haven't been in the last two papers.

Thanks
Reply 54
Original post by Thelabtatpast
Hey do you happen to have the markscheme?
Thanks in advance

mark sheme
Can anyone send past papers please can u send it here or on my private message me
Reply 56
ineed help with this my exam is on tuesday pls
Reply 57
What do you think will be on the paper for January 2019
I have made notes on the material which if learned can be easy to apply to questions. Would you like me to send them to you?
Ye Please send them
Reply 59
Original post by viv26
ineed help with this my exam is on tuesday pls

How was your exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending