The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL chemistry Unit 6B 14/5/2018 Exam Thread

Hey guys
Havent seen this so i decided to create one.
How is everyone revising?
Reply 1
bad
Reply 2
Original post by Crystal_M
Hey guys
Havent seen this so i decided to create one.
How is everyone revising?

where are u studying from i have absolutely no notes at all could u pls share some of ur notes esp the complex ion colors and the solution of colors when u add HCl
Reply 3
Original post by lisrh
where are u studying from i have absolutely no notes at all could u pls share some of ur notes esp the complex ion colors and the solution of colors when u add HCl

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4686326

Go this this page and scroll down. Someone shared alot of google drive notes and they are great. use em for the stuff (organic preparations and all that, complex ions as well). Look at page 187 of the Edexcel book for Chemistry A2.

https://chemrevise.org/3-edexcel-revision-guides/
scroll down in this^ to module 5 and read the Synthetic routes notes for organic preps and all. use the other notes for stuff such as Benzene, amine and phenol reactions and redox chemistry

Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
How did everyone find today’s exam?
Reply 5
does anyone knows the mole related answers??
Reply 6
Original post by Mylife01
does anyone knows the mole related answers??

The mean rate of change question?
I think you had to work out the gradient; change in y (concentration) over change in x (time).
Could be horribly wrong though...
Reply 7
Original post by Erin0404
The mean rate of change question?
I think you had to work out the gradient; change in y (concentration) over change in x (time).
Could be horribly wrong though...

No,i am saying about the unit 6b,the mole questions.
Reply 8
Found it extremely hard tbh. I found all the past papers easy enough - with As/A*s - but this was very different - unless the grade boundaries are very low I'm finished. :frown: Anyone else find it hard?

Quick Reply

Latest