The Student Room Group

BTEC Business unit 6 Principles of management exam 2018

Any resources or revision material for the 2018 unit 6 principles of management exam in may?
hey i am also taking this exam and i only got the case study today (Wednesday) i was supposed to get it on Monday, and this booklet should help you (https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/FEAndVocational/BusinessandEconomics/BTEC/BTECNationalsBusiness2016/Samples/Student Book 2/unit-6.pdf). from page 54-68 are learning aim E and F which the case study is based on, and page 69-76 are able how to do the exam. good luck if anyone has anything would love it if they could share.note: this site can not be opened in from school computers for some reason, so print it at home.
Reply 2
Hey I was sick and couldn’t attend college this week so I didn’t get the exam question for unit 6 and my teachers aren’t responding to me. Is there any ways Someone can send me a copy of the exam so i can start revising. Many thanks
Reply 3
Has anyone got the question for the exam?
Reply 4
anyone got part B
Di
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by help is needed
hey i am also taking this exam and i only got the case study today (Wednesday) i was supposed to get it on Monday, and this booklet should help you (https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/FEAndVocational/BusinessandEconomics/BTEC/BTECNationalsBusiness2016/Samples/Student Book 2/unit-6.pdf). from page 54-68 are learning aim E and F which the case study is based on, and page 69-76 are able how to do the exam. good luck if anyone has anything would love it if they could share.note: this site can not be opened in from school computers for some reason, so print it at home.

Link doesn’t work
Reply 7
I was relying on them telling us the question, now ive got no chance lol
The question is asking for the importance of quality management to SSltd and recommendations of the techniques and tools that can be used in Activity 1Activity 2 asks how the current management approach affects quality culture and how SSltd can achieve quality management standards
Reply 9
Any tips on answering that question ?
Reply 10
Original post by TheBlondeKid
The question is asking for the importance of quality management to SSltd and recommendations of the techniques and tools that can be used in Activity 1Activity 2 asks how the current management approach affects quality culture and how SSltd can achieve quality management standards
Any tips on answering this question
Original post by Aksh007
Any tips on answering this question

Not a clue I'm sitting it tomorrow but got hold of the question early the only thing I can suggest is stick to a Point, Evidence, Consequence structure throughout and always link it back to case study

Thanks hun, you legit saved our lives x
But despite the preparations, I know I royally screwed my presentation 😩
Original post by deepsandash
Thanks hun, you legit saved our lives x
But despite the preparations, I know I royally screwed my presentation 😩

I think I smashed the report I wasn't so confident on the presentation though
Reply 14
I think I smashed the report I wasn't so confident on the presentation though

Hi,
If you have the report on you
, will you able send me?