The Student Room Group

predictions for edexcel IGCSE english?

Hi, does anyone know what might come up for the edexcel igcse english questions? I'm studying Of Mice and Men, and A View From The Bridge. thanks in advance :smile:
Just know that there will always have the choice between a Theme or a Character question, so maybe try to make an essay plan for all themes (or characters) so you will be ready when it appears
Original post by 8106
Hi, does anyone know what might come up for the edexcel igcse english questions? I'm studying Of Mice and Men, and A View From The Bridge. thanks in advance :smile:

In Of Mice and Men, the past few years have been asking for the main characters : Culey, Slim, George and Lennie, Candy but also Women in the novel came up so basically anything and do what GVqwWHJC1GRTm43 said
whatever you do, don't be fooled into not revising the stuff that has already come up in previous exams. my question for a a view from the bridge was about the relationship between eddie and catherine and it had already come up before, so i didn't send much time revising for it. however, i managed to use all of the other knowledge that i had revised to write an essay and still do very well. but, i would honestly suggest trying your best to go over everything so that you feel prepared for whatever comes up x good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest