The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't be afraid to do what you want. Virginity seems to be a less sacred thing nowadays and you have to lose it at some point.
However, make sure you think rationally and don't just go off with any guy and find yourself in a really bad situation. Also, do some research on contraception before you do anything.

Original post by Ling ling
I'm 17 year old and I really want to have sex but I' afraid to lose my virgin because people think that virgin is important for girl would I have sex or not ???? But I'm really horny every time I alway horny what should I do ?
dont worry every girl become total d*ck eater in university
Troll
I'm 17 year old and I really want to have sex but I' afraid to lose my virgin because people think that virgin is important for girl would I have sex or not ???? But I'm really horny every time I alway horny what should I do ?

Youre probably a troll but please go get a boyfriend who cares for you and looks after you and then you can have as much (safe) sex as you want. Find that one guy who will protect you and youll be happiest, honestly
Original post by hannxm
Don't be afraid to do what you want. Virginity seems to be a less sacred thing nowadays and you have to lose it at some point.
However, make sure you think rationally and don't just go off with any guy and find yourself in a really bad situation. Also, do some research on contraception before you do anything.

'have to' lose it?? :s
Reply 6
but I' afraid to lose my virgin

Dear me, this is why you should always keep your virgin chained up in the cellar. Don't learn the hard way, kids!
Original post by Anonymous
'have to' lose it?? :s

Unless you want to never have sex in your life...
Original post by hannxm

Cant girls just get a boyfriend who loves them to do it? I feel like loads just do it with random guys using them for sex. And there is a special thing about virginity and sex. Sex is the deepest act of love, so why do it outside of love?

DM me and we can arrange something
Original post by Kinky lad
DM me and we can arrange something

F*ck off
Original post by hannxm

I don't think it's something you 'have" to do though, like eating or breathing.
Speaking here as a 26 year old virgin who is going to remain so for life.
im single dw, you can fuc* me
Original post by Afforestation
Sex is the deepest act of love

Hasn't been for a while now, I don't think :closedeyes:
Original post by Sataris
Hasn't been for a while now, I don't think :closedeyes:

Yeah i know but its meant to be...
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think it's something you 'have" to do though, like eating or breathing.
Speaking here as a 26 year old virgin who is going to remain so for life.

That's why I said 'unless you want to never have sex in your life'. It is an option.
Yea, I have been like wanting sex since I was 16. I feel put out of place sometimes as alot of my friends mention sex and seem quite open to talk about it!
Come to 11 Colby road in Plattsburgh New York and I will **** you
Reply 18
Send me some pics and I will tell you then
Reply 19
Send me pics and I will tell you then

Latest

Trending

Trending