The Student Room Group

hookup in premier in

Hey,

Me and a friend (both of us guys , 17 and 18) . Looking to hookup together but can't do it at our houses. Anyone have any suggestions of where ? We haven't got a car .

Also, would premier Inn allow us to book a single double room together for the night ?
No premier inn is a heterosexual safe space, I suggest the gay orgy capital travelodge.
Original post by ChiggenLiggen
No premier inn is a heterosexual safe space, I suggest the gay orgy capital travelodge.

Aha lol. I mean legally we can but would it be weird or something ?
Reply 3
Original post by ChiggenLiggen

Ah I think Travelodge has the seasonal 5 person minimum on gay orgies right now, OP look at Days Inn instead
Original post by TheTechGuy18
Hey,

Me and a friend (both of us guys , 17 and 18) . Looking to hookup together but can't do it at our houses. Anyone have any suggestions of where ? We haven't got a car .

Also, would premier Inn allow us to book a single double room together for the night ?

You could book a room if you are willing to spend the money but other than that not really anywhere unless you do something in public lol
Reply 5
Aha lol. I mean legally we can but would it be weird or something ?

No it wouldn't be weird. Are you planning on making out in reception or something?
Reply 6
Hello, myself and a friend (both of us are bi and neither are open about it) are wanting to sleep together , but we can't do it at our houses and we're not keen of doing it in public. Any suggestions of where we could?Also, will two guys (17 and 18) be allowed to book into a single double bed room?Thanks in advance

You'll almost certainly need to have a credit card to book a room. Car could work.
Ideas:
- You could always go on a camping trip together? Would probably be cramped and uncomfortable, though. And a full day and night out camping somewhere requires lots of effort for just a hookup
- Go for a walk in the woods/in the countryside, take a picnic blanket and food, find a secluded spot.
- Hotel is pretty good, and a single room for the two of you wouldn't be weird as anyone would probably just think you're friends

Not a lot of options if you want it private and houses aren't an option
Original post by vidda
You'll almost certainly need to have a credit card to book a room. Car could work.

Yeah got a debit card so would use that. Haven't got a car ATM
Original post by Sataris
No it wouldn't be weird. Are you planning on making out in reception or something?

Aha nah not quite. Just seems like something the staff would ask questions about is what I mean
Reply 10

You can't use a debit card, it has to be a credit card.
Reply 11

https://www.byhours.com/en.html

Check this website out, it is possible to pay by PayPal rather than credit card. You can book for 3 hours if you need.
Original post by vidda
https://www.byhours.com/en.html

Check this website out, it is possible to pay by PayPal rather than credit card. You can book for 3 hours if you need.

Nice one 👍. Sadly nowhere on there is near me :frown: thanks for the link though , didn't know things like that were out there
Original post by vidda
You can't use a debit card, it has to be a credit card.

https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/faq/making-payments.html

Oh, this one says either is fine? Idk. Maybe your thinking of another hotel?
Original post by InTheCupboard
Ideas:
- You could always go on a camping trip together? Would probably be cramped and uncomfortable, though. And a full day and night out camping somewhere requires lots of effort for just a hookup
- Go for a walk in the woods/in the countryside, take a picnic blanket and food, find a secluded spot.
- Hotel is pretty good, and a single room for the two of you wouldn't be weird as anyone would probably just think you're friends

Not a lot of options if you want it private and houses aren't an option

Thanks for the tips. I like the camping one especially . And I thought people will think we're just friends , but if it's a double bed will they still think that ?
Reply 15
Thanks for the tips. I like the camping one especially . And I thought people will think we're just friends , but if it's a double bed will they still think that ?

Does it matter what they think?
Original post by georgem93
Does it matter what they think?

Suppose not. It's just the whole thing that nobody knows
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/faq/making-payments.html

Oh, this one says either is fine? Idk. Maybe your thinking of another hotel?

Admittedly I haven't stayed in many hotels in UK. Usually it has to be a credit card because if you damage anything they can charge your card to settle the bill, at least in 100% of hotels I have stayed in abroad. This might not be the case if you're a UK resident because they can summons you to court.

You're welcome, happy to help. For the camping one, there are a few problems. If you're tired after walking/pitching the tent it might ruin the mood, if you're in a public campsite/near other campers well tent walls are paper thin so not much privacy there. But you can easily find a secluded place to camp, just google "wildcamping uk". Also, it might only work if he likes camping in the first place.
For the hotel, most people wouldn't care and would just book you a room anyway. But personally, I would book a room with two singles and push the beds together. As long as you tidy up after, and don't leave the room in a mess, the hotel staff won't give a damn.
Hope it works out well :wink:
Also from experience, the mattresses in premier inn are always bigger than the beds so pushing two singles together would actually work pretty well.

Quick Reply