The Student Room Group

Does he like me or not I’m confused?

Basically I like this boy called M. We are very close and do the same college course I put a post on Snapchat on my story last night it’s this thing on Instagram called crush night where if you fancy someone you leave a heart, and different hearts mean different things. He reposted the same photo as me after an hour so I asked him why he reposted it and he didn’t answer for 8 hours . Overnight I decided to tell M that I liked him by dropping a heart emoji on the chat. M opened my message after I saw him at college where he was laughing and being his normal funny self while at class and my notification said m was typing then I opened the chat after three minutes and he just read the message . I confessed to another boy previously called A when I was in secondary and he blocked me and our friendship was ruined. What does M mean ? He seems to like me but what if I misinterpret the signs ? Can someone please help me out I’m seeing him tomorrow again but apparently he hasn’t removed me or blocked me yet just opened the message which is better than A - what if he ask me out tomorrow I’m so scared I want to date M but I’ve never been in a relationship before and he recently split from a a girl . What if he rejects me if he does I’m so done with love - A nearly broke me . I liked him for a year and he nearly killed me and I just moved on to M I feel like I can trust him with anything and that we are meant to be and have a connection but he’s confusing me ?? Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon
Mmm you might be pressing your feelings onto him. What I mean by that if you could be taking his funny and nice side to heart and you are believing that he's treating you nice because he likes you. I think you should wait to see what happens tomorrow and go from there because we can't tell you if he likes you or not, we don't know him like that. If he does like you, great! If he doesn't then move on from it.
Reply 2
Good grief, wasn't this a rollercoaster. If you NEED him to tell you before tomorrow then you can ask what he thought of the heart thing. Dunno why all your friends are blocking each other when they get confessed to but if this guy is worth it, it won't happen again. I would wait and see how he acts tomorrow
If you have to question whether he likes you or not - he doesn't like you. Someone that's truly interested won't have you guessing
be stright up theres no other way of knowing the answer unless you ask him. may sound harsh but its for the best and if he doesnt like you im sure its his loss
Original post by sbm22sbm22
be stright up theres no other way of knowing the answer unless you ask him. may sound harsh but its for the best and if he doesnt like you im sure its his loss

No it ain't harsh and I don't regret asking him at least I know rather than cling on to a false hope and yeah that's true . He won't find me in other girls lol
Original post by AnimeCatsMemes
If you have to question whether he likes you or not - he doesn't like you. Someone that's truly interested won't have you guessing

Yeah your a genius bro he did that to not upset my feelings so he aired me I later found out from another mate

Quick Reply

Latest