The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Best Halls at Goldsmiths University?

Hi all !!

Which Goldsmiths halls are the best for postgrads?
Reply 1
Chapter Lewisham looks pretty nice :tongue: btw I'm an offer holder of a master's programme too
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Original post by sarahlst
Chapter Lewisham looks pretty nice :tongue: btw I'm an offer holder of a master's programme too

Thanks for your reply!
But I'm disregarding chapter lewisham because of the loud noise of the train that goes all night!
I'm interested in Town Hall Camberwell, Mcmillan and Quantum Court but have no information regarding the safety of these areas.
Nice! what is your course and where are you from?
Reply 3
Original post by Jessica759565
Thanks for your reply!
But I'm disregarding chapter lewisham because of the loud noise of the train that goes all night!
I'm interested in Town Hall Camberwell, Mcmillan and Quantum Court but have no information regarding the safety of these areas.
Nice! what is your course and where are you from?

Oh yes.. that's a common comment I saw too. But that also means it's convenient as it's close to the station :smile: Town Hall Camberwell seems pretty cool too!

I'm from Hong Kong and offered a place for MSc Psychology in Social Relations. How about you? :smile:
Oh yes.. that's a common comment I saw too. But that also means it's convenient as it's close to the station :smile: Town Hall Camberwell seems pretty cool too!

I'm from Hong Kong and offered a place for MSc Psychology in Social Relations. How about you? :smile:

Yes Town Hall Camberwell looks cool!
I will be in the psych department too :smile: im from Beirut and accepted my offer to study cognitive and clinical neuroscience.
Reply 5
Yes Town Hall Camberwell looks cool!
I will be in the psych department too :smile: im from Beirut and accepted my offer to study cognitive and clinical neuroscience.

That's cool!! We might see each other on the campus! But I'm still considering if I should accept the offer :tongue:
That's cool!! We might see each other on the campus! But I'm still considering if I should accept the offer :tongue:

why? coz you have other university offers as well?
Reply 7
why? coz you have other university offers as well?

I'm waiting for the result of another uni :wink: will know the result by this month
I'm waiting for the result of another uni :wink: will know the result by this month

ohhh Good Luck:smile:
Reply 9
I m interested in Townhall n Quantum Court too..both look pretty nice..Is hard to make a selection lol
Original post by YTing
I m interested in Townhall n Quantum Court too..both look pretty nice..Is hard to make a selection lol

I applied to Town Hall as first choice :biggrin: ur an offer holder from Goldsmiths? what will u study there?
Reply 11
I applied to Town Hall as first choice :biggrin: ur an offer holder from Goldsmiths? what will u study there?

Haha I applied for second choice,maybe gonna change to first choice 🤔 Yeah I m offer holder.i m gonna taking media and communications. n u?
Original post by YTing
Haha I applied for second choice,maybe gonna change to first choice 🤔 Yeah I m offer holder.i m gonna taking media and communications. n u?

And i'll be studying MSc in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience ! Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending