ask me biology gcse questions

Watch this thread
username3889600
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
username2899906
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Why?
username3889600
Rep:
(Original post by Goldfish4343)
Why?
don't question be I wanna test my bio knowledge
username2899906
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fenando1400)
don't question be I wanna test my bio knowledge
Why would some cells replicate by mitosis rather than meiosis?
username1084917
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
List all intermediates formed in the Kreb Cycle
username3889600
Rep:
mitosis is when cells replicate from one gamete and form multiple more cells that are exact replicas of the certain type of cell, for example skin cells, which replicate to grow replace damaged skin
meiosis is the creation of cells with variation xx
username2899906
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
mitosis is when cells replicate from one gamete and form multiple more cells that are exact replicas of the certain type of cell, for example skin cells, which replicate to grow replace damaged skin
meiosis is the creation of cells with variation xx
Not really the answer I was looking for. Never asked what either of them were.
username3889600
Rep:
Not really the answer I was looking for. Never asked what either of them were.
lol ****. Your question didn't make sense tho because cells don't choose meiosis or mitosis
username2899906
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
lol ****. Your question didn't make sense tho because cells don't choose meiosis or mitosis

There is a perfectly good answer that you should be able to get. Just because you can't get it doesn't mean you should blame the question.
blackhound333
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What is the role of lactobacillus in the production of yoghurt using a fermenter?
username3889600
Rep:
There is a perfectly good answer that you should be able to get. Just because you can't get it doesn't mean you should blame the question.
tell me the answer please 😂😉
username3889600
Rep:
(Original post by blackhound333)
What is the role of lactobacillus in the production of yoghurt using a fermenter?
sorry, I'm doing combined science
username2899906
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
tell me the answer please 😂😉
Don't give up so quickly. You were close.
username3889600
Rep:
Don't give up so quickly. You were close.
k do cells divide my mitosis to replace cells and meiosis to create gametes
GUMBALL77
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fenando1400)
k do cells divide my mitosis to replace cells and meiosis to create gametes
thats right now
username1084917
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is it because mitosis produces two genetically identical daughter cells from the parent cell which is needed for all types of cells to ensure a cells are diploid (other than gametes).Gametes replicate via meiosis to produce haploid cells which is essential because it means the diploid number is restored at fertilisation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
16.63%
The paper was reasonable (212)
48.96%
Not feeling great about that exam... (103)
23.79%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
10.62%

Watched Threads