The Student Room Group

had sex but this guy was weird

last night I slept with this guy in my uni halls who I met in the club but he was weird when he climaxed he was making weird noises almost like a car engine, he was asian, the sex wasn't that good and he had a small penis. After he finished he got on the floor and prayed for a minute before leaving, I didnt get his number and tbh I was quite drunk and dont think he is at the uni, anyone else had weird sex like this?

Scroll to see replies

bruh... east asian or indian asian?
Original post by Helen Marks
last night I slept with this guy in my uni halls who I met in the club but he was weird when he climaxed he was making weird noises almost like a car engine, he was asian, the sex wasn't that good and he had a small penis. After he finished he got on the floor and prayed for a minute before leaving, I didnt get his number and tbh I was quite drunk and dont think he is at the uni, anyone else had weird sex like this?

Sounds like an interesting experience, and weirdly detailed.
Reply 3
Attachment not found
Reply 4
Oh wow :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
bruh... east asian or indian asian?

not sure dont think he was indian
Sounds normal tbh
happens all the time
Reply 8
he was just weird not my best drunken decision I guess
Reply 9
Original post by Helen Marks

Was he wearing a condom? If not get tested for any STDs.
lol praying after having a one night stand
Reply 11
you shudda suplexed him
Original post by Bulletzone

To me this seems too weirdly detailed to have been made up.
Original post by Sataris
Attachment not found

Between that and your avatar, you sure know how to pull some good faces.
0/10

try harder
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Between that and your avatar, you sure know how to pull some good faces.

Attachment not found
Original post by ᒍack
Was he wearing a condom? If not get tested for any STDs.

no he didn't but I am on the implant, going to get tested this week anyway.
Sounds like you are making good decisions
Curious question, what attracted you to him to the point that you would agree to have intercourse?

Latest

Trending

Trending