The Student Room Group

Biology and other sciences

Does anyone have any papers or further questions that I can get access to apart from the usual thats available . Thanks
gcse, alevel?

Almost helps with what you mean by 'the usual'.
Reply 2
Original post by BTAnonymous
gcse, alevel?

Almost helps with what you mean by 'the usual'.

Usual meaning the old style gcse questions. Lots of old papers available but the mark scheme and way questions are answered are quite different . Only 1 specimen aqua paper available for new 9-1 gcse available . Just wandering if any teachers have offered to create one with marking scheme for more practise anyone willing to share
Original post by salafzal
Usual meaning the old style gcse questions. Lots of old papers available but the mark scheme and way questions are answered are quite different . Only 1 specimen aqua paper available for new 9-1 gcse available . Just wandering if any teachers have offered to create one with marking scheme for more practise anyone willing to share

ah I see.

I'm doing the new new alevels and I too only have 1 past paper per module for the new specification.

unfortunately the best thing you can do is ensure your knowledge is matched with the new specification and just tick off everything you can't do/know and make sure you do know.

it might help to revise with friends as well by testing each other, as long as you don't get distracted .-.

doing old past papers still supports your current revision because the specification is not even 50% different. so any questions which aren't in the spec, just ignore.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4

I have got some if u want and can u help me in English poetry if u have for higher levels
Reply 5
Thanks for the advice much appreciated. I shouldn’t feel that I don’t need to look at the old papers but I really should to reinforce my knowledge. Thx

Original post by BTAnonymous
ah I see.

I'm doing the new new alevels and I too only have 1 past paper per module for the new specification.

unfortunately the best thing you can do is ensure your knowledge is matched with the new specification and just tick off everything you can't do/know and make sure you do know.

it might help to revise with friends as well by testing each other, as long as you don't get distracted .-.

doing old past papers still supports your current revision because the specification is not even 50% different. so any questions which aren't in the spec, just ignore.
Reply 6
Thanks for the advice much appreciated. I shouldn’t feel that I don’t need to look at the old papers but I really should to reinforce my knowledge. Thx

I have got some new paper what spec?
Reply 7
Gcse in all sciences higher tier AQA 9-1. That would be great thank you

QUOTE=Skkkk;77568742]I
have got some new paper what spec?

Quick Reply

Latest