The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Original post by Li0n
Yes I was. Thats why I quoted it... And you shouldn't joke about harassment anyway. And thank you- I am proud of noticing it.

Attachment not found

this is from when u said I sent **** picks

Im suing u
Original post by UMun
Attachment not found

this is from when u said I sent **** picks

Im suing u

I didn't say you were. I asked if you were.
Reply 762
Original post by li0n
?

Your going around sending d*** pics to random girls on tsr whom you dont know the age of and also without their consent?

if you would divert your attention to exhibit A your honour (look up)

also learn 2 spell you're
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 763
Original post by tasminbrooks
what do you look for in a girl - to do with personality - ?

Good question! I look for someone who's kind and honest. Also something important I find in a girl is not being arrogant of herself and not thinking of herself as someone big if u get me. Also I like a independent and confident girl. And a girl some sense of humour. A girl who sympathise's is great too. And an affectionate person.
Reply 764
Original post by h333
What do you think about Islam? What’s the meaning of life?

Its a great religion tbh. I have studied and lived it. Btw I am a Muslim. If a person learns it and acts upon it, a lot of peace will enter ur life.
Reply 765
Original post by h333
What do you think about Islam? What’s the meaning of life?

The main purpose and meaning of life is to worship God but of course there r a lot of other parts to life and they should be done within limits.
Reply 766
Original post by cutiecorn
i need a guy like you no lieeeee

Lol its true. Girls usually look in the wrong place and look away from us guys as they won't look at the personality or these guys will be shy like me and dont really talk to any girls anyway.
Original post by mel_i
why do random guys send **** pics? Do you think it'll turn us on or something?
I have never sent **** pics before, and probably never will so I might not be the best guy to answer this question, but maybe just maybe it is because most of the girls are interested about this subject? haha
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 768
Original post by KyleH123
I've done quite alright without ever having to console a God or rely on it in my life, ending up on the path to a career as a health professional in the NHS. If 'god' creates all beings and is benevolent, how do you explain the African eyeworm; its whole life is committed to burrowing through eyeballs, including those of children.

Okay thanks for your opinion.

Original post by Li0n
Hey, sorry for the late response, I was at work. Im glad you found my response interesting. There is definitely more to life then just having fun. Id like to travel the world to help people in need; work in Hospitals and orphanges for the needy. Living life means giving life so you should most definitely not just be living it for your own selfish, reasons. Helping people is a big part of who I am and its definitely something id like to fully explore. Also, theres settling down with someone once your ready and having children which is a whole new chapter to life. Everyone has there own meaning to life and that may change a couple of years down the line as ones perspective widens or even narrows down. But you should live it for yourself. That doesnt mean doing everything for yourself and being self-serving; it means playing by your own rules but at the same time respecting others.

And lol you should definitely type up all your questions; it doesnt matter how long they are.

Regarding your second question. I do believe that God has sent us guidance for our own good-I mean He is perfect so everything he has sent down to us is perfect. Obviously theres misinterpretations which leads to quarells but thats a whole new topic... But I have my own desires which I would like to fulfill. And I am willing to do anything to achieve them. At the moment I am exploring my faith, but that is something between me and God, so we'll see how that turns out.

I am sorry if this wasn't the answer you were expecting but I appreciate the comment and I hope you find manage to find your own meaning of life. Thank you.

It’s fine dw. Thanks once again, appreciate the detailed response. I have a lot of questions because of this post now but tbh I’ll leave it here.

Btw I’ve already found my meaning of life- Islam. You’re welcome, no I appreciate it. I wanted to say that do explore your faith and strive to find the guide sent by our Creator in order to implement it and benefit from it in this life and the Hereafter. Seek who God is, why He has created us, what’s our purpose of life and destination etc do explore carefully and sincerely God willing. As you already believe in God, it may help if you ask Him to guide you to the truth. I would like to invite you to Islam- learn about it, learn about other faiths too and compare while exploring wholeheartedly. May Allah/God guide you to the truth path Ameen

Original post by Zee3
Its a great religion tbh. I have studied and lived it. Btw I am a Muslim. If a person learns it and acts upon it, a lot of peace will enter ur life.

Original post by Zee3
The main purpose and meaning of life is to worship God but of course there r a lot of other parts to life and they should be done within limits.

All praise be to Allah, indeed. Thanks for your response.

Original post by Li0n
For my gf, i'd climb up to her window everynight and drop of flowers and a little note. And when shes tired i'll massage her feet and listen to all her 101 problems. And when shes hungry id drive 10 miles just to get her, her favourite ice-cream. And when she's sleepy id kiss her forehead and cradle her to sleep. Then repeat the next day :smile:

Hmm are you serious?
Original post by h333
Hmm are you serious?

Right il use the front door sometimes to deliver the flowers (im not Spiderman)- but yeah, all true.

And thanks for praying for me- that is beyond sweet. I pray that God gives you everything you want, makes the bad, good for you, and grants you and your family a high status in this world and the next. Amen.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 770
Original post by li0n
right il use the front door sometimes to deliver the flowers (im not spiderman)- but yeah, all true.

And thanks for praying for me- that is beyond sweet. I pray that god gives you everything you want, makes the bad, good for you, and grants you and your family a high status in this world and the next. Amen.

god doesn't exist ******

pray to satan
Reply 771
Original post by Li0n
Right il use the front door sometimes to deliver the flowers (im not Spiderman)- but yeah, all true.

And thanks for praying for me- that is beyond sweet. I pray that God gives you everything you want, makes the bad, good for you, and grants you and your family a high status in this world and the next. Amen.

You’re welcome- didn’t expect that back, thanks. I was actually being serious about inviting you to Islam you know- so do think about it while exploring your faith God willing. Ofc what I would want for myself is what I want for everyone else- hence I’m not afraid to convey the good message and invited you to Islam so that you may learn, seek and reflect to find the true path and peace along the way.

Fair enough, but do you massage the feet of your mother/father/parents/Guardian when they are tired?
Original post by h333
You’re welcome- didn’t expect that back, thanks. I was actually being serious about inviting you to Islam you know- so do think about it while exploring your faith God willing. Ofc what I would want for myself is what I want for everyone else- hence I’m not afraid to convey the good message and invited you to Islam so that you may learn, seek and reflect to find the true path and peace along the way.

Fair enough, but do you massage the feet of your mother/father/parents/Guardian when they are tired?

Wouldn't mind some peace.

Yes I do.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 773
Original post by Li0n
Wouldn't mind some peace.

Yes I do.

:yy:

I saw what you said before the edit- I try to do the same. It’s nice that you care for them. /questions lol
Do men like to be asked out first?
Do guys usually have back-up girls? Like if their first choice doesn't work out for them, then they go for their second choice? (if that makes sense)
Original post by h333
:yy:

I saw what you said before the edit- I try to do the same. It’s nice that you care for them. /questions lol

Haha- yeah thats great. Thank you for your questions.
(edited 5 years ago)
Have you ever seen someone and believed that she is the one?
Do guys prefer pretty girls who are quiet and keep to themselves , or popular and extroverted?
A quick message to all girls:

You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are strong. You are intelligent. You are cute. You are generous. You are kind. You are sweet. You are YOU. Don't ever change for anyone. Love yourself first before you love anyone. Put yourself first, before anyone. If someone does not like you for you, then thats their loss-not yours. If someone has turned you down, then thats their loss-not yours. If someone thinks that your not curvy enough, or not slim enough, not tall enough or not fair enough, then that their loss-not yours. I am sure that one day you will find someone who will be head-over-heels for you, and will give you all the love that you deserve-and more. But until then, look after yourself and dont let anyone put you down. You are too precious for that.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending