The Student Room Group

Does she like me?

There's a girl in one of my classes that I like but I don't know if she likes me or not. When one of my friends told her that I like her she kept saying 'Does he really' and 'Does he actually' acting all surprised and when all my friends went up to her and said it she said the same thing. After I denied saying I like her and walked off she told my friends that she thinks I like her even more and that I apparently don't want to admit my feelings towards her. Also after they told her she started starring at me for ages and one time I was speaking to one of my friends she looked at me when she was with her friends. Also she asked her friends why I looked back at her and why one of my friends always says look who it is to me when she walks past.

Also one time I had to sit next to her in class and she kept trying to start conversations with me.

One of my friends and one of her friends said that she likes me but I don't believe it because they like making lies up. But my friend who is kind of friends with her always tells me hints that she might like me like when I said to him that I was gonna go up to all the girls and say I don't like them he said to me that she does. But I think that it's too good to be true that she likes me but when I was sat next to her and we could move wherever we wanted to move she still sat next to me over next to one of her friends.

All my friends have pretty much told her and after I deny it she starts looking at me when she's with her friends. One time I wasn't even facing her and all my friends told me that she's looking at me. I was shocked to be honest.

Does this mean that she like me or not?
Reply 1
She might be behaving like this because your friends told her that you like her and she is trying to find out if you actually like her or not (I am a girl and that is what I would do first) The only way you can be sure if she actually likes you is to ask her directally, but other behaviour like, if she is trying to get close to you or as you said starting a conversation might mean that she is also likes you (if the behaviour is constant over a period of time) Maybe try to start conversations with her and talk about your interests, and if she is interested than she might like you.
Original post by Jassy20
She might be behaving like this because your friends told her that you like her and she is trying to find out if you actually like her or not (I am a girl and that is what I would do first) The only way you can be sure if she actually likes you is to ask her directally, but other behaviour like, if she is trying to get close to you or as you said starting a conversation might mean that she is also likes you (if the behaviour is constant over a period of time) Maybe try to start conversations with her and talk about your interests, and if she is interested than she might like you.

I had to sit next to her before she found out I like her in one of my lessons and she kept moving closer and closer to me when she sat next to me and moved her book right next to mine so they were touching. Does that mean anything?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Yes that could mean that she might like you and wants you to notice it. The best thing in my opinion is to frequently start conversation with her whenever she is sitting next to you and if not sitting next to you, greeting her by saying 'hi' or something like that
I'm not sitting next to her in class now because our teacher changed the seating plan. I'll try speak to her but what should I say to her to start a conversation because I don't really know her that well and if I started a conversation with her randomly would I come across as weird or not. One of my friends is friends with her and he told me that she has conversations with her friends about me having feelings for her.
Reply 5
Maybe ask her about something you guys did in class or if your friend is friends with her then go with your friend the next time he goes up to her and join the conversation. If the girl is talking about you having feelings for her than she might get awkward at first when you starts talking to her at first so try to make it look casual
Original post by Clauxery373277
There's a girl in one of my classes that I like but I don't know if she likes me or not. When one of my friends told her that I like her she kept saying 'Does he really' and 'Does he actually' acting all surprised and when all my friends went up to her and said it she said the same thing. After I denied saying I like her and walked off she told my friends that she thinks I like her even more and that I apparently don't want to admit my feelings towards her. Also after they told her she started starring at me for ages and one time I was speaking to one of my friends she looked at me when she was with her friends. Also she asked her friends why I looked back at her and why one of my friends always says look who it is to me when she walks past.

Also one time I had to sit next to her in class and she kept trying to start conversations with me.

One of my friends and one of her friends said that she likes me but I don't believe it because they like making lies up. But my friend who is kind of friends with her always tells me hints that she might like me like when I said to him that I was gonna go up to all the girls and say I don't like them he said to me that she does. But I think that it's too good to be true that she likes me but when I was sat next to her and we could move wherever we wanted to move she still sat next to me over next to one of her friends.

All my friends have pretty much told her and after I deny it she starts looking at me when she's with her friends. One time I wasn't even facing her and all my friends told me that she's looking at me. I was shocked to be honest.

Does this mean that she like me or not?

I think she might be playing with you.
don't be a wuss, just admit that you like her, she practically already knows and then she will tell you if she feels the same way or not. If you want something to happen, be straight up honest. if you deny it, you'll never get a chance with her. Have the balls to be honest, what's the big deal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending