The Student Room Group

Revision Notes for all GCSE religious studies students

Hi guys! I'm thinking of putting all my philosophy and religious studies GCSE notes that I made last year on a google sheet and share the link with all of you. Please do let me know if you're interested in that by commenting. I took the Edexcel IGCSe exam got an A* with a high mark, and I think these notes are quite condensed and very useful for essay revisions. Also if you have any questions on GCSE, please do feel free to ask! Cheers x

[EDIT]
I've changed my notes to a blog format recently. Will most likely be uploading notes from other subjects too soon, Feel free to message me if you need help with PRS!

https://studywithpawprintadventures.blogspot.com
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes, these would be useful and also examples of any exam questions, thank you
Original post by iluvcats
Hi guys! I'm thinking of putting all my philosophy and religious studies GCSE notes that I made last year on a google sheet and share the link with all of you. Please do let me know if you're interested in that by commenting. I took the Edexcel IGCSe exam got an A* with a high mark, and I think these notes are quite condensed and very useful for essay revisions. Also if you have any questions on GCSE, please do feel free to ask! Cheers x

I'm very grateful for the link but I couldn't find it...:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yes. Please let me know how I can get your notes.
Reply 4

That would be great. I can't see the link so please let me know how i can those notes.
Hi, I'd like the notes too, please.
Reply 6
Original post by Iluv2edgedsword
I'm very grateful for the link but I couldn't find it...:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by hhye
Yes. Please let me know how I can get your notes.

Original post by Jay52
That would be great. I can't see the link so please let me know how i can those notes.

Original post by h.h.h.h.h
Hi, I'd like the notes too, please.

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry for the delay but I haven't been checking back. The notes are on google doc and you can just access them via the link! Feel free to message me if you have questions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HFarw_YX5fH1m7H6_kkFD8Kp-Y0LRL4f214XJYubaTg/edit?usp=sharing
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You have SAVED my GCSE's, I couldn't find Edexcel notes anywhere and i've been looking forever, god bless youuuu :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by alicewarren
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You have SAVED my GCSE's, I couldn't find Edexcel notes anywhere and i've been looking forever, god bless youuuu :smile:

No problem at all! I'm so glad my notes are of help. Feel free to share them with your friends. The best way to use these notes are to learn all the points below the headers, so you will have all your points whatever question you get about that topic.
please do, im desperate!
Reply 11
Thanks so much!!! I've been trying to find notes online but I couldn't find any for this exam. You're a life-saver!

[EDIT]
Here's the link for my notes. Feel free to message me if you need help with PRS!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HFarw_YX5fH1m7H6_kkFD8Kp-Y0LRL4f214XJYubaTg/edit?usp=sharing

Do they work with edexcel gcse or only igcse
Reply 14
Original post by Flashsav
Do they work with edexcel gcse or only igcse

They are for the iGCSE, but as I understand, the GCSE covers some of these points too so you can take from these points and add them to your own notes!
Hey, can you just explain what the symbols that you put in mean? Like the ú á etc
Reply 16
Original post by certainitalic
Hey, can you just explain what the symbols that you put in mean? Like the ú á etc

Hi! Sorry for the confusion. This document was created on Word so the á should be arrows '→' and the û are crosses. I'll try to change them but there are a lot in the document! Google doc doesn't recognise these symbols :frown:
hi! im currently doing the same course as you but im a little confused as how you formatted your notes? are they all just sectioned and condensed into religious/non-religious views and beliefs towards different topics?
Reply 18
Original post by hello5595
hi! im currently doing the same course as you but im a little confused as how you formatted your notes? are they all just sectioned and condensed into religious/non-religious views and beliefs towards different topics?

yup! the idea is that within all the sections (A-D) there are different topics that you need to know about. So I summarised all the religious and atheists' views as well as some examples that you can talk about
Reply 19
but can u help me with some of the questions or past papers if u have them..

Latest