The Student Room Group

Handmaids tale and Cat on a hot tin roof - revision sources ?

Does anyone have any revision resources for the following texts. I'm doing English literature a-level aqa and my exam is in a month, so I just need a few more resources ! Willing to share what I have currently !
Moved to A-Levels
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone have any revision resources for the following texts. I'm doing English literature a-level aqa and my exam is in a month, so I just need a few more resources ! Willing to share what I have currently !

I'm sort of in the same position as you, I'm studying Handmaid's Tale and Frankenstein. I need resources too.
I use online websites for analysing and helping me understand texts as there aren't many resources out there.
I'm comparing The Handmaid's Tale and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof as well and I really struggle to find comparisons between the two of them. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by HKP24
I'm sort of in the same position as you, I'm studying Handmaid's Tale and Frankenstein. I need resources too.
I use online websites for analysing and helping me understand texts as there aren't many resources out there.

What resources did you use, did you find them useful?

Quick Reply

Latest