The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton University 2018 Entry

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone is starting at Wolverhampton University in September 2018. If so, what course are you planning on studying and on which campus?
I am planning on studying the BEng (Bachelors degree) in Mechanical Engineering at the Telford campus :smile:
Hi, I'm hoping to do the BSc Hons (Fire and Rescue) in September at City Campus.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Hiya I’m hoping to do Early Childhood Studies with a foundation year, at city campus 😁
(edited 6 years ago)
I’ve put it as my firm offer for biomedical science with foundation year at city campus, has anyone else got their accommodation yet?
Reply 4
Hi, I’m doing Ba(Hons) Computer Games Design at city campus in September.
Anyone done accommodation yet?
Hi,

I have just received my unconditional offer for sports education at the Walsall campus. Starting in September 2018. Can’t wait.
Hey, I’m studying biomedical science in September at Wolverhampton. Is anyone else planning on doing this course?😊
Original post by Aliyah_co
Hey, I’m studying biomedical science in September at Wolverhampton. Is anyone else planning on doing this course?😊

Is anyone having issues with accomadation deposit for Wolverhampton
Reply 8
Hi! I'm going to be studying BEng Civil and Transportation Engineering with Foundation Year at the City Campus. :smile:
Hi, I’m hoping to do biomedical science with foundation year aswell!!!💁🏾*♀️
Original post by Aliyah_co

Hi I’m hoping to do this course too!
Oh my god, finally found someone else!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending