The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL RE Christianity Exam Tomorrow!!!

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is doing the EDEXCEL Spec B?
Have Christianity paper tomorrow and can find no resources!?
there's legit no resources for the new spec, it's awful- my teacher has had to make tons of resources and use bits from old textbooks.
i can link you to a booklet for sources of wisdom and authority if you'd like:smile:
Original post by theoosmith
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is doing the EDEXCEL Spec B?
Have Christianity paper tomorrow and can find no resources!?

yep,im doing the same exam board edexcel spec b for tomorrows exam on Christianity there is not much resources since we are the first year doing the 9-1.However the revision guides has loads of practise exam style questions.
Original post by _solitary_
yep,im doing the same exam board edexcel spec b for tomorrows exam on Christianity there is not much resources since we are the first year doing the 9-1.However the revision guides has loads of practise exam style questions.

yeah i am doing the same exam as well but my teacher said that the revision guide has wrong answers to the own questions
Original post by wilsonb3780
yeah i am doing the same exam as well but my teacher said that the revision guide has wrong answers to the own questions

So unfair that we dont have that many resources,but hopefully the grade boundaries are low.
Reply 5
So unfair that we dont have that many resources,but hopefully the grade boundaries are low.

praying they will be low
Reply 6
Original post by entertainmyfaith
there's legit no resources for the new spec, it's awful- my teacher has had to make tons of resources and use bits from old textbooks.
i can link you to a booklet for sources of wisdom and authority if you'd like:smile:

if you could that would be great! thanks!
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1ZoZi3S1oYtZRC6pCMKnCBG1og9Cq5PuA

it's not compiled in a booklet unfortunately on google drive:frown: (it's in separate pages) but it should contain most of the themes! please tell me if i'm missing any themes as i had to manually upload the pages onto another folder.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by entertainmyfaith
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BytQbeqUtttpamU0dTVoRU1RZnM
it's not compiled in a booklet unfortunately on google drive:frown: (it's in pages) but it contains all the quotes for the themes!

it doesnt let me go on it asks for permission
Original post by ibby16

i'll see if i can sort out a new link, my laptop's being awful at the moment sorry!
Original post by ibby16

edited the link, tell me if it works.
Reply 11
doesnt work
Reply 12
if you go on your email you need to give me permission to access it
how was your exam
how was your exam

tbh i thought it was gonna be much harder, i found it average ,how was yours??
tbh i thought it was gonna be much harder, i found it average ,how was yours??

it was alright but i did not do one five mark question
it was alright but i did not do one five mark question

same hopefully paper 2 is easier
same hopefully paper 2 is easier

me too
How did anyone find the paper ?

Quick Reply

Latest