The Student Room Group

re 9-1 aqa

whats the difference between salvation and redemption im baffed and gcses are tomorrow

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
salavtion is being saved redemption is asking for forgiveness
Reply 2
do you know any islam of christianity quotes cuz i have the test tomoz and im baffed as well
Reply 3
Original post by dumbdum
do you know any islam of christianity quotes cuz i have the test tomoz and im baffed as well

just "love your neighbour as yourself" and "be fruitful and multiply"
"in the beginning was the word"
"blessed are the merciful for they will receive mercy" you can apply those three to lots of topics

and i dont do islam sorry
Reply 4
Which themes you guys doing in Paper 2?
Reply 5
k thanks and good luck for your exam tomorrow, u will be fine, hopefully boundries are low
Reply 6
Original post by will670
Which themes you guys doing in Paper 2?

the conflict one and the relationships one i think
Original post by dumbdum

'Love your neighbour as yourself' Mark 12:31
'Nothing is impossible with God' Luke 1:37

'The Lord says 'Call on my name and I will answer you'' Qur'an 40:60
'He is with you wherever you are' Qur'an 57:4

I have a few more; if you want I made a set on Quizlet with a few quotes.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by dumbdum
k thanks and good luck for your exam tomorrow, u will be fine, hopefully boundries are low

our teacher said its fine if you fail, just fail less than everyone else in the country
Reply 9
Original post by saz162
the conflict one and the relationships one i think

So are you going to not revise one of them?
Reply 10
Original post by saz162
whats the difference between salvation and redemption im baffed and gcses are tomorrow

wait do we need to know exactly like where in the bible our quotes are from like the number stuff or can i just say "in the bible it says .... " ???
Reply 11
Original post by ShylaB14
'Love your neighbour as yourself' Mark 12:31
'Nothing is impossible with God' Luke 1:37

'The Lord says 'Call on my name and I will answer you'' Qur'an 40:60
'He is with you wherever you are' Qur'an 57:4

I have a few more; if you want I made a set on Quizlet with a few quotes.

whats the link
Reply 12
Original post by will670
So are you going to not revise one of them?

i thought you had to pick between the three of them thats what our schools done we've only been taught two of them like i thought it was a pick two sections to answer
Original post by AyanaL
whats the link

https://quizlet.com/_4szs8n

I only put a few as that how I many I think I can remember, but I hope it's helpful :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by saz162
i thought you had to pick between the three of them thats what our schools done we've only been taught two of them like i thought it was a pick two sections to answer

Yeah I think so, so on Paper 2 all 3 themes come up but you only have to answer 2 right?
So it makes sense to only learn 2 of them reallly well. Idk why our school has taught us all 3 aha
Original post by dumbdum

yh i do those two aswell im trying to memorise quotes but will most likely forget as soon as walk into the exam hall
Reply 16
Original post by will670
Yeah I think so, so on Paper 2 all 3 themes come up but you only have to answer 2 right?
So it makes sense to only learn 2 of them reallly well. Idk why our school has taught us all 3 aha

omg nooooo you cant be telling me this now i dont even know the two themes that we have been taught omg seriously youve stressed me out now its less than 24 hours to go
Reply 17
Original post by halimah786
yh i do those two aswell im trying to memorise quotes but will most likely forget as soon as walk into the exam hall

so do we get to pick out of those three when we get to the exam or are they going to give us a random two of the three themes
Reply 18
Original post by saz162
omg nooooo you cant be telling me this now i dont even know the two themes that we have been taught omg seriously youve stressed me out now its less than 24 hours to go

First of all, the themes paper is on wednesday.
Second, I think it's fine because every theme (A-E) comes up on the question paper so as long as you know 2 of them its fine :smile:
wow I also do AQA but there are 6 themes and we pick 4 to do or I am getting everything wrong. I think its because we do option A. I freaked out for a second.

Quick Reply

Latest