The Student Room Group

GCSE RE OCR urgent help

my re exam is tommorow i would say im fairly confident in my knowledge but i dont know wht to do now should i revise biology and english lit (next exams) and what can i do from noe till tommorow to ensure i get the best grade possible.

any help appreciated thank you
i’m in the exact situation (good luck for tomorrow!) and i’m going to do a bit of biology tonight and then do more re tomorrow morning before the exam. then do biology after the exam
Reply 2
Original post by MerryClark11
i’m in the exact situation (good luck for tomorrow!) and i’m going to do a bit of biology tonight and then do more re tomorrow morning before the exam. then do biology after the exam

thank you i will do the same i guess. biology is alright unit 4 (photosyntheis) is doing my head in
Original post by knownasAD
thank you i will do the same i guess. biology is alright unit 4 (photosyntheis) is doing my head in

The hardest part of biology for me is the Heart, i can never remember all of the different names for the particular veins and chambers of the heart
Reply 4
The hardest part of biology for me is the Heart, i can never remember all of the different names for the particular veins and chambers of the heart

SAME the most important one is the pulmonary vein/artery know that and its functions and youre good to go
Original post by knownasAD
SAME the most important one is the pulmonary vein/artery know that and its functions and youre good to go

thanks so much! the pulmonary artery takes blood to the lungs, right?
Reply 6
thanks so much! the pulmonary artery takes blood to the lungs, right?

yeah good luck my friend

Quick Reply

Latest