The Student Room Group

For those revising RE:

Hello! So, here I'm hoping you can add some apps/sites/methods you find useful for revising RE! For both the beliefs&practices exam along with thematic studies, here are some I like:

I've got Buddhism & Christianity tomorrow and I'm finding the BBC Bitesize app useful for just jogging my memory on key terms & stuff I've forgotten. It lets you pick which exam board and topics too, so it's pretty personalised. Keeping in theme with apps, it might be a little late for mind maps but Mindly is a good one for that ... Hmm, Cram can be a good app for finding revision card sets to go through, similar to quizlet but I actually prefer cram, you just have to find a good set to revise from or make your own- which can help you solidify your knowledge whilst making them! Hopefully, all goes well for us all! Best of luck, and I hope at least part of this helps!
Our school has enrolled in something called kerboodle. That’s what I use to revise Hinduism and Christianity. I don’t know if you can just go on and make an account or if you have to pay.
Reply 2
Original post by Daniel1315
Our school has enrolled in something called kerboodle. That’s what I use to revise Hinduism and Christianity. I don’t know if you can just go on and make an account or if you have to pay.

Unfortunately, it seems like it's a school thing, so if your institution is not enrolled then you can't use it :frown:
Oh, I hope you find something helpful!
Reply 4
Seneca is useful for Christianity, Judaism and Hinduism I belive

Quick Reply

Latest