The Student Room Group

Edexcel R.E Quotes

Hey guys I am releasing quotes for tomorrow r.e exam. Note I only did Section 1 / Chapter 1 / Unit 1.
As you are reading this I am probably editing and making Section 4. I should be finished by 9:PM(GMT)
This is mainly for people that are going to do
Christian Beliefs,Marriage and the family, Living the christianity life and Matters of life and Death.
I am going to do Islam on Monday.

Good luck tomorrow to you tomorrow..

Quotes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zmv12s6-kbrPS8OwAL2RM-_WIE8kqbZrnvSSYkHTSmc/edit?usp=sharing
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
This is super useful, when are you planning to finish it by?
Original post by peeked
This is super useful, when are you planning to finish it by?

Hopefully by 2 hours time.
Finished everything from section 1-4.

Updating it on Monday or Tuesday for Islam
Reply 4
Original post by Midokul

Thanks a lot :smile:

Is the Islam going to be unit 2?
Reply 5
Original post by Midokul

Hello also I was just wondering, do we have to know the references for the quotes, (for example John 1:1). My teacher said we don't have to know them but what do you think?
Reply 6
Original post by peeked
Hello also I was just wondering, do we have to know the references for the quotes, (for example John 1:1). My teacher said we don't have to know them but what do you think?

My teacher says you can paraphrase but it can help if you know the references (even better if you memorise the quotes, though that's hard to do with English Literature haha).

I'm just going to paraphrase; and for a majority of Christianity you can use "love thy neighbour".

Anyone got a 'star' quote for Islam which really represents it? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest