The Student Room Group

Home Office Application - Case Worker Positions

I was provisionally offered the AO Immigration Case Worker (1533392-HOM/610/17) position in September last year and I promptly provided the documents for the pre-employment checks with a view (as advised) to starting the role at the end of February/beginning of March 2018.

However, in January I was offered the EO senior Immigration Case Worker (1533752- HOM/612/17) position which I accepted however I am yet to hear anything regarding a start date or the outcome of the pre-employment checks, I was informed for this role the start would be from the beginning of April 2018.

I am keen to pursue a career for the Home Office and I feel disappointed that after I was offered the position based on the completion of pre-employment checks that it is eight months later and I still do not have a start date. I am concerned that the position is no longer available.

Has anyone had any similar problems?
Original post by mikehardy88
I was provisionally offered the AO Immigration Case Worker (1533392-HOM/610/17) position in September last year and I promptly provided the documents for the pre-employment checks with a view (as advised) to starting the role at the end of February/beginning of March 2018.

However, in January I was offered the EO senior Immigration Case Worker (1533752- HOM/612/17) position which I accepted however I am yet to hear anything regarding a start date or the outcome of the pre-employment checks, I was informed for this role the start would be from the beginning of April 2018.

I am keen to pursue a career for the Home Office and I feel disappointed that after I was offered the position based on the completion of pre-employment checks that it is eight months later and I still do not have a start date. I am concerned that the position is no longer available.

Has anyone had any similar problems?

You may want to join this discussion
Original post by alleycat393
You may want to join this discussion

Hi. Did you finally get set on.? I am on the reserve list at sheffield home office for an AO thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending