The Student Room Group

Stock control Tesco

Hello,

I will begin working for tesco as a stock control assistant. The induction day commences this friday and upcoming monday. I would like to ask what is the general responsibility and what to expect for this position? During my interview the hiring manager gave me a tour around the premise and said some terminologies e.g. shrink, gap scan etc. To those who have experienced or working for tesco at the moment, I would really appreciate your reply!
Original post by BelleClara
Hello,

I will begin working for tesco as a stock control assistant. The induction day commences this friday and upcoming monday. I would like to ask what is the general responsibility and what to expect for this position? During my interview the hiring manager gave me a tour around the premise and said some terminologies e.g. shrink, gap scan etc. To those who have experienced or working for tesco at the moment, I would really appreciate your reply!

I work in fresh food stock control and it is boring as hell. Every shift is a drag. I do date scanning and counts on sundays
Reply 2
Original post by Fighter365
I work in fresh food stock control and it is boring as hell. Every shift is a drag. I do date scanning and counts on sundays

I work in non-food and I agree there are days when you can get bored 😂
Original post by BelleClara
I work in non-food and I agree there are days when you can get bored 😂

It’s all about your coworkers though as to whether you’ll enjoy it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending