The Student Room Group

Gcse computer science may 14

How’s everyone feeling? Revision Notes? Tactics?

Guys we can do this, come like a mock tbh😂🤷🏾*♂️
It's alright
I am with AQA and really curious what the grade boundaries will be
Just have learnt every hexadecimal and binary conversion
Original post by tyreenextdoor
How’s everyone feeling? Revision Notes? Tactics?

Guys we can do this, come like a mock tbh😂🤷🏾*♂️

Just do it and use common sense, being on TSR makes you a denizen of the Internet, so it should be piss easy
Computer Science is generally easy, and It seems like a lot of people are panicking so I'm hoping the grade boundaries are low.
I've just been doing questions on it since 5 am.
Reply 4
Wait isnt hexadecimal and inary in component 2 or paper 2? And do we need to revise binary search insertion sort and so on?
Reply 5
Original post by Ozymandingo
Computer Science is generally easy, and It seems like a lot of people are panicking so I'm hoping the grade boundaries are low.
I've just been doing questions on it since 5 am.

Please help is hexadecimal and binary in paper 1 today also must we know binary search and insertion sort and so on...?
Original post by izzy1916
Wait isnt hexadecimal and inary in component 2 or paper 2? And do we need to revise binary search insertion sort and so on?

For OCR it is paper 2.
Reply 7
Original post by Ozymandingo
For OCR it is paper 2.

thanks you saved my time good luck
Original post by izzy1916
thanks you saved my time good luck

No problem, good luck to you as well.
Good look to those the are doing aqa 😂 that sh*t looks hard. Luckily I'm doing ocr and most of paper 1 is just using common sense and knowledge. Tbh I'm not expecting to get a high grade, I'll be happy with 5.
good luck everyone x
Original post by Kirby...
Good look to those the are doing aqa 😂 that sh*t looks hard. Luckily I'm doing ocr and most of paper 1 is just using common sense and knowledge. Tbh I'm not expecting to get a high grade, I'll be happy with 5.

stay positive they might lower them with the fact people spent like 10 lessons on some useless nea and its the first year with no coursework good luck :smile:
good luck guys im sure we'll do great
Original post by Kirby...

AQA grade boundaries are **** low through - at least they were for the mocks. I did 20 minutes of revision the night before the mock, and came out with roughly 60%, which was an 8.

Quick Reply

Latest