The Student Room Group

Leeds vs Loughborough vs Aston vs Nottingham

Guys, please help me choose from one of these. I am an international student so I have no chance to visit each one. I am looking at MSc HRM. Confused with the lot.
Original post by naveenprasad
Guys, please help me choose from one of these. I am an international student so I have no chance to visit each one. I am looking at MSc HRM. Confused with the lot.

Hi naveenprasad

If I were you as you are comparing 4 universities is to make a pros and con list of each one - then see which scores the highest for what you want.
First of all compare the courses - compare modules and see if they deliver what you need in terms of furthering your career.
Compare the locations - do you want to be city or campus based?
Look at the student experience and what they can offer you outside of your MSc.
Look at accommodation costs and what guarantees they offer
Look at student support on offer and so on.
Hopefully this will at least give a choice between 2, or you may even have one that stands out to you the most.

Hope that helps and if you have any specific questions about Loughborough, go over to our forum here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=125 and have a look.

Hope that helps a bit
Thanks
Vicky
Thank you Vicky. I’m still waiting for my offer. Hopefully I can choose the right one. Thank you for your support.

Congrats on your offer if you're holding one.

Rather than throwing any marketing spiel at you, I just wondered if you have any questions? :smile:

Josh
Thank you Vicky. I’m still waiting for my offer. Hopefully I can choose the right one. Thank you for your support.

You're welcome - good luck with your offers :smile:
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending