The Student Room Group

Gcse re exam today

How did y’all find it
i did christianity and Islam and i predicted most of what was on the christianity paper so that went really well for me! the islam paper was okay, nothing very exciting to note
Reply 2
Christianity OCR was mildly difficult but there was also a crazy question on the Islam paper... Helping regardless of beliefs... goodness me... How odd..
I hated the Christianity paper but loved the islam one
It wasn’t that bad ngl but I messsed up on the Christian practices question on church growth
Reply 6
I did Sikhism and Christianity aqa and my god Christianity was hard forgot about reconciliation and 12 marks in Sikhism on the last 12 marker 😭😭
Original post by Amirah901
It wasn’t that bad ngl but I messsed up on the Christian practices question on church growth

that was a really weird question lol. i said something about bringing along someone to church who had never been before and literally quoted my revision guide and said “creating a café atmosphere in a church” to attract new people
Reply 8
Original post by Amirah901

I wrote about evangelism
Original post by jassandhu
How did y’all find it

it was not good but not bad either if you or anyone did OCR RE feel free to tag me
Original post by Ryanno123
Christianity OCR was mildly difficult but there was also a crazy question on the Islam paper... Helping regardless of beliefs... goodness me... How odd..

is the niyyah or whatever
Original post by Mikxy.x
I wrote about evangelism

owww i should have done that!! :frown:(((
OCR Christianity and Buddhism

god what was that Christianity question??? about some Christians not understanding the sermon on the mount?! so specific and hard!

most of them were okay. again strangely specific, but ok.

Buddhism was pretty easy on my opinion :smile:

hope it went well for you all!
Reply 13
Original post by MerryClark11
owww i should have done that!! :frown:(((

Just don’t beat yourself up over it just focus for the one on Wednesday
For OCR GCSE the 15 mark question was the sermon on the mount thing....
I honestly wanted to cry, I ended up talking about evangelism even though its completely wrong
😭😭
Original post by aeonLizzi
OCR Christianity and Buddhism

god what was that Christianity question??? about some Christians not understanding the sermon on the mount?! so specific and hard!

most of them were okay. again strangely specific, but ok.

Buddhism was pretty easy on my opinion :smile:

hope it went well for you all!

dgjhstgjryujrjrykfhj omfg that question PISSED ME THE **** OFF I did islam so I don't know about judaism
Original post by PureLaziness
For OCR GCSE the 15 mark question was the sermon on the mount thing....
I honestly wanted to cry, I ended up talking about evangelism even though its completely wrong
😭😭

omfg omfg same same
Original post by Mikxy.x
I wrote about evangelism

Yeah same. I wrote about how they put bibles in hotels and ask friends to go to church services with them
glad I'm not the only one with that one about sermon on the mount - I started talking about the good Samaritan 😬
I did OCR Christianity and Buddhism.Sermon on the Mount question on the Christianity paper was difficult but I wrote about the ten commandments and how modern life makes it hard for many Christians to follow all of them.Buddhism was suprisingly easy! Forgot what the Uposatha days were, sadly.

Quick Reply

Latest