The Student Room Group

Wjec gcse computer science 2018

How did everyone find it?

I think the test went my way
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah i found it good
Reply 2
I did AQA and it was better than all the mocks!
I did OCR and I think it was ok
Reply 4
Nice to hear it
Original post by Edwin Jommy
How did everyone find it?

I think the test went my way

calm
Anybody understand the last question? WJEC exam board
Original post by Burns__16
Anybody understand the last question? WJEC exam board

last questionwas about footprinting, pentesting and ethical hacking trust me.

It was "something like steps to identify vunerabilities withing a computer system"

also the one that was state utility software that would increase disk speed what did u put for it. i explained how deframentation and backup do this and im not sure how many marks i will get
Original post by RainDancess
last questionwas about footprinting, pentesting and ethical hacking trust me.

It was "something like steps to identify vunerabilities withing a computer system"

also the one that was state utility software that would increase disk speed what did u put for it. i explained how deframentation and backup do this and im not sure how many marks i will get

I started to talk about anti virus software and firewall to monitor what goes in and out of the computer from IP address hackers.
I agree about defragmentation i also talked about managing the RAM for quicker speed. What logic gate did you draw for the question on the heating and the temperature outside?
I did the OCR GCSE and i think it went near perfect. I feel that i might of got greater that 70 out of 80.Did anyone notice that there was nothing about topologies or different types of systems? (If you did OCR)
I started to talk about anti virus software and firewall to monitor what goes in and out of the computer from IP address hackers.
I agree about defragmentation i also talked about managing the RAM for quicker speed. What logic gate did you draw for the question on the heating and the temperature outside?

haha screwed that one had no idea, like
if A:
nvm some crap like that i got it wrong

Quick Reply

Latest