The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA BIOLOGY 1, 2, 3 (15th May) HELP?

Anyone know what topics will be asked or any leaked mark schemes or anything related to the exam tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by bjk2202
Anyone know what topics will be asked or any leaked mark schemes or anything related to the exam tomorrow?

Plz may I remind it’s a gcse exam therefore nothing will be leaked 😂
The only thing i recommend you doing is learn the practicals.
Reply 2
Original post by Kev lad

What do you mean? Why not?
Original post by Kev lad

I wouldn't even say the practicals are that necessary. Most of the time you can make up some sort of method for the practical and sometimes you won't even need to write the method.
Reply 4
Original post by Goldfish4343
I wouldn't even say the practicals are that necessary. Most of the time you can make up some sort of method for the practical and sometimes you won't even need to write the method.

Yet when we did Aqa exams compared at national level most people lost marks on the practical quetsion/methods 🙃
Feel free to have a go at my practice papers: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5356838

There are 3 sets to do.
Does anyone know how to structure an exam question on a practical which are often 6 markers? For example, The practical on observing potato cylinders in different sugar solutions
Reply 7
Original post by bjk2202

because its a gcse not your mocks. Things just dont get leaked
Reply 8
Original post by bjk2202

If GCSE’s got leaked. Wouldn’t you think everyone would get good grades ...
Their won’t be any mark schemes.
So if your use to cheating well unfortunately you are going to have to revise...
Reply 9
Original post by Kev lad

occasionally around a few hours before the exam the paper is leaked fingers crossed!
Original post by ria4664
occasionally around a few hours before the exam the paper is leaked fingers crossed!

Since when are papers for GCSE leaked?
If you find out~feel free to post the “so called” paper on this thread.
Original post by ria4664

Also is everyone doing the exam in the afternoon?
Mine is at 1:30
Reply 12
Original post by skihendj
because its a gcse not your mocks. Things just dont get leaked

Original post by Kev lad
If GCSE’s got leaked. Wouldn’t you think everyone would get good grades ...
Their won’t be any mark schemes.
So if your use to cheating well unfortunately you are going to have to revise...

Ooooh, I was watching a video and the guy in the video said that sometimes mark schemes are leaked, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'll probably check back tomorrow right before the exam.
Reply 13
Original post by Kev lad
Also is everyone doing the exam in the afternoon?
Mine is at 1:30

Mine is starting at 2.
Original post by bjk2202
Ooooh, I was watching a video and the guy in the video said that sometimes mark schemes are leaked, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'll probably check back tomorrow right before the exam.

Where r they leaked then?
And don’t say internet 😂
Be specific 🤣
Original post by Kev lad
Yet when we did Aqa exams compared at national level most people lost marks on the practical quetsion/methods 🙃

Never denied anything like that, but I wouldn't waste your time knowing them off by heart when you can generally make them up with a bit of knowledge of them.
gcses dont get leaked guys, they basically stash the file hidden until release the following september come onnn just go revise
Original post by Goldfish4343
Never denied anything like that, but I wouldn't waste your time knowing them off by heart when you can generally make them up with a bit of knowledge of them.

Well ye I get that, but it’s better to pick up guaranteed marks than guess and make up.
Original post by Kev lad

How do you recommend to learn the practicals
Original post by roadrunner98
How do you recommend to learn the practicals

Watch freesciencelessons and write down on a flash card the important parts ie:method/problems/solutions

Quick Reply

Latest