The Student Room Group

Who has an O2 sim number???

Hi!

Bit of a random question, ik!!! basically I'm trying to get concert tickets, but with an O2 number, I could get them early!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME AND PM OR PUT A COMMENT IN HERE IF YOU CAN HELP!!!! I NEED IT BY TUESDAY 15th May night.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!
Reply 1
That's a sneaky way of asking for someone's number. I might try it in future :lol: Just buy one on ebay for 99p or ask for a sim in the shop. Should be free.
This for shawn mendes by any chance?
Reply 3
Original post by 8472
That's a sneaky way of asking for someone's number. I might try it in future. Just buy one on ebay for 99p or ask for a sim in the shop. Should be free.

Hahahhahaa i already tried buying one but it doesn't let me have priority without topping up but I don't have the money too since I don't know the price of the tickets! Please if you know someone with O2 send them my way 😂😂😂it's gonna be like for 3 minutes x
Reply 4
Original post by azureceleste
this for shawn mendes by any chance?

yes i'm guilty 😂😂😂😂 please help meeeee
Original post by -Francesca-
yes i'm guilty 😂😂😂😂 please help meeeee

There will still be tickets when it goes on sale to the public.
Last year I was still able to get tickets like a week before the concert
Reply 6
Original post by AzureCeleste
There will still be tickets when it goes on sale to the public.
Last year I was still able to get tickets like a week before the concert

Really? I honestly love him, he's gonna be my first concert, and I really wanna see him!
Original post by -Francesca-
Really? I honestly love him, he's gonna be my first concert, and I really wanna see him!

Yeah I'd be really surprised if it sold out. Particularly because it's limited to only those with 02 numbers
Reply 8
Original post by AzureCeleste
Yeah I'd be really surprised if it sold out. Particularly because it's limited to only those with 02 numbers

Okay thank you! I hope so too, since I genuinely would cry if they sold out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending