The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Student Id Number & Accommodation

I have yet to receive my student id number, i need to access the accomodation portal and its closing soon. I have emailed UCL and they just reply back they will send it once its ready!!! How long does this generally take? Im an undergrad international student and im starting to panic due to the lack of communication from UCL and possible lack of accomodation. Any advice is welcomed.
Original post by shelliebee01
I have yet to receive my student id number, i need to access the accomodation portal and its closing soon. I have emailed UCL and they just reply back they will send it once its ready!!! How long does this generally take? Im an undergrad international student and im starting to panic due to the lack of communication from UCL and possible lack of accomodation. Any advice is welcomed.

Hi, I used my email address (the same one I used for portico) to make my application. I'm not sure if your situation is different but I just thought I'd let you know. I hope everything works out soon!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by shelliebee01

I havent done my accommodation either and have a similar issue. Did they fix your issue?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending