The Student Room Group

hopeless A*AA more like DUU

i havent revised at all due to lots of external factors i confided in my mentor and said that she is predicting me to get DUU. My firm want A*AA and my insurance AAB do you think ima lost cause I do psychology business and history. i dont know how to revise the tudors part of history should i just plan and learn essay plans ???
help please im desperate.
Original post by lilly pascelle
help please im desperate.

No one is ever a lost cause. But the first thing you need to do is get off the student room and get revising. I know you are probably panicking, but the student room can just be a source of distraction. If I were you, I would start planning essays alongside reading your notes and textbooks. Essays are a good way of revising as they allow you to make your revision more structured. You can do this. Try also making summary mindmaps or timelines or flashcards on key tudor figures or events for example.
Reply 3
Whens your first exam
Original post by D.SHA64
Whens your first exam

4th june
4th june

you have a bit of time. Maybe try to capitalise on your best subject and make sure you have a solid revision basis for that, then at least you should get a solid grade from that. You could always go on get revising or quizlet to see other people's notes.
Reply 6
4th june

You have more time than you think, you're panicking. Take a moment and realise that from now until the 4th of June is 20 odd days. If you can do 7 hours of work a day you'll be in a great position. If you can only do less you'll still be in a fine position.
Reply 7
4th june

Work as much as you can till June 1st (try doing all nighters every other day)
If its that you don't know content you should doing this and it will also give you practice time if you know content what subjects do you do?
Original post by yusyus
Work as much as you can till June 1st (try doing all nighters every other day)
If its that you don't know content you should doing this and it will also give you practice time if you know content what subjects do you do?

I do psychology business and history.
Reply 9
I do psychology business and history.

ahh idk much about these subjects but maybe make a new thread asking specifically of these subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest